The lucid fruit

Well, I bought a jug of apple juice and tested it out. 1 glass of apple juice did not really do anything for my dream, I tried 2 glasses the next day, and it kind of influenced my dreams I guess, I didn’t really see a big difference though. So I guess this doesn’t work with everybody :tongue: , I’m sticking with milk.

Regarding bananas, I seem to remember that for having the amount of B6 vitamin enough to hope the side effect which occurs on certain people and give them sometimes vivid dreams, which is supposed to help having LD’s, you should eat 13.6 kg of bananas* before going to sleep. :rofl:

Thus, about apples, how many gallons of juice are needed here to drink each night? :tongue:

(* : B6 amount recommended in the hope of vivid dreams side effect = 50 mg; B6 found in 0.1 kg of banana = 0.367 mg)

Bit of a bump, but I had 1 and a half cups of apple juice and I got two normal vivid dreams and a lucid, still vivid.

I’m going to try again tonight and see what happens…

Ok, I’ve done some researches.

First, the active substance in the apple is the acetylcholine, a neuro-transmitter. For the acetylcholine to be active, you need B5 vitamin, Dimethylaminoethanol, acetyl-L carnitine, Methionine and chloline. Dont worry, we eat that almost all days of life!!!

The B5 vitamin provokes an chemical reaction and synthetise chloline into acetylcholine. B5 need acetyl-L carnitine to be able to do it. To have chloline, you need Methionine to change the Dimethylaminoethanol into it. There are several type of food that give us these nutriments.

Dimethylaminoethanol:

• sardine

Chloline:

• eggs, liver, wheat germs, porc, beef, soja, shrimps, cod, peanut butter, almonds, macadam nuts, artichoke, brocoli, cabbage

Methionine:

• cod, parmejano, tuna, turkey, porc, veal

B5:

• chocolate, liver, sunflower seeds, wheat, eggs

Acetyl-L Carnitine:

• sheep, lamb, baking powder, beef, chicken, milk