The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3

I managed to complete the weather changing task (no lucidity).

ND - I was out walking in a wooded area by the side of a river. There were blue skies and it was quite sunny. I suddenly remembered that I had to change the weather for some reason and decided I would make it rain. I raised my hands and summoned some dark clouds which appeared almost immediately. It started to rain torrentially; after about ten seconds I stopped the rain and made it snow a little bit. I then started walking again and the skies became blue once more. A bit further on, I saw a fork of lightning.

I was trying … didn’t work out the way I wanted it.

LD - Went to sleep trying to do WILD and ended up falling asleep… I’m watching this screen on some kind of “wall” and all of a sudden I realize I’m dreaming. I stare and it and admire how realistic the animation on the screen looked… after I had done that I turned around and there was being on top of me… I was thinking how I needed to do a task but I couldn’t remember any of them - I tried to get the being off me and failed so I tried again and ended up waking up.

final score after 7 tasks

1. 195 Bravsein
  2. 145 - KingMikeII ( + 35 task points)
  3. 105 - Wolb
  4. 60 - NeoMarine ( + 30 lucid points)
  5. 30 - Ian1
  6. 10 - Magnus
  7. 0 - Maroonjaguar
  8. 0 - Tahku
  9. 0 - Malina
  10. 0 - Zeroexe

[color=blue]congratations bravsein! :yay:[/color]
Bravsein is the next Task Maker.

The next LC will start when he comes back from holiday, in the mean time signups are open. I will open a new topic for that.

LC challenge III is now over, signups for LC IV are open.

Thank you to all who participated :smile: