The lucky naturals

Ive had several LDs naturally 2 till i decided to google for the topic and end up here ^^
Anyway i think its not essentially a “hard-coded” trait it’s prolly also affected by your environment, your mental status and such.

There used to be a thread somewhere where people would give out a boatload of info about them, like mental disorders, diet, sleep schedule, and alot of others, and how many LD’s they have per month or week. The author was going to graph the correlation between these behaviors and personality traits and LD fequency, but I don’t think any connecetions were made. Either that, or he abandoned it. :lol:

Daniel’s right, here’s the thread. Anyone feels like making the graphics for us? That would help in this discussion. A lot! :content:

I also propose we bring back this thread and try to collect more data before graphing anything. I will try and graph some of the things that seem to have the most correlation with LD’s after we have gotten much more info, but I am quite bad at math, so if anyone else that is better would like to try, I invite them to do so.:smile: