the who are you thread

Well. I’m a boy from Denmark. I’m born in February 1987, and has just leaved primary school. Next year i’m going to HTX (Higher Technical Exam), which i really look forward to with eager :smile:.
Hmm, what can i say more? I’m interested in/obsessed with/lives for computers, and spend most of my time in front of it. I like listening to original and creative music, watching movies, hanging out… Well, you know… :smile:.

Hmm, yeah, the chat can seem rather quiet sometimes… But really… If you just idle there about… well. let’s say 5-10 hours, i’m sure you’ll catch some interesting conversations :smile:.

The problem is that America is the Land Of The Idler. If you join the chat at a time that is appropriate for say, Australia, you’ll see plenty of people there who actually talk. I guess that’s some rediculous time in the morning for people in the US, but hey.

What the hell is with all of you and having Mathamatics skills? :content: Im terrible at Maths, I always seem to pass by 1 mark or fail by 1 mark but meh. Anyway howdy the names Dave and I live in Australia, born on 3/3/87 and in year 11 at school. I tend to be more creative than logical, I like drawing and writing (though im not a great speller :bored: ) and I love video games!
Hmm, my faviorate type of music would have to be Hard Rock/Industrial/Death Metal and I guess thats bout’ it.

woo, i’m 3/6/87. good man dave