Lucid Liquid!
-packed with your daily value of vitamin b6
-melatonin
-instant Sleep Paralysis

• full and vivd recall

I can only drean about that wonderful beverage. :nuu:

:lol:
I can’t stop laughting!

It would probably be the most awful experience ever. For sleep paralysis to work for LD’s, you need to adjust to it slowly (or should I just say that you must relax), so it makes no sense to go into it instantly.

:roll: True but we’re just having a bit of fun. Imagine the positive side to being able to LD at will, whenever and where-ever you want. Its the way you feel afterwards. No more Monday morning blues, problems can be sorted out during LD, no more over sleeping and grogginess in the morning. People strive for years trying to find a way to make them feel like that but if they learnt to LD they would have it. May be there should be LD workshops or study courses teaching people how to achieve LD. We all have the ability although some are more receptive than others. Its the feeling when you wake up we’re on about, thats priceless! :hyper:

Hahaha :woo: I think when I get good at LD’s, im going to brew this drink and give it to my subconcious / dream characters so it will activate everytime I dream.

This would be an awesome course in college, I know my Advanced Psychology class covers LDing breifly where you record a DJ and minor things… But IMAGINE a full course just on Lucid Dreaming. One day we can almost gaurentee Lucid Dreams to the students, and spread this great phenomenon to the entire world. I guess its our job (the youth) to shape the future of the world. :cool:

They actually have lucid dreaming camps. Many times, they are put on by neuropsychologists to raise money for further research.

:content: please let me know when you come up with a plan for making that a reality. :tongue:

EDIT ooop, sorry Faith, that was a reply to the person above you I think, we must have posted at exactly the same moment.

Are they expensive?
And is there some sort of age requirement?

I wonder what the camps are like, you’d never know if you were walking around in the dream or if your surroundings were real :content: it must be very surreal to stay in a place where people are LD all the time and everything is focussed on that one thing. I dont know if I would like it, LD has a place in my life but to be totally consumed by that would make it lose its appeal, well to me anyway.

The one I heard about you had to pay for, I’m not sure how much, but I don’t think there was too big of age restrictions, there was a 13 year old that went.
Also, I believe you just learn more about LDing, do activities, talk about the last nights dream, and take a nap during the day, and then you sleep at night. I think they also hook you up to a machine while you sleep. I really am not the one to be asking though…

I sometimes feel like that as well.
I think you feel like that because you had an eventful lucid dream and forgot about it - your memories have faded, but the effects of the experience remain. :content: :ok: