This is really hard to do for me...

I can never realize it’s a dream. when i’m dreaming. Is the only way I can do that is just by doing RC’s throughout the day

Not just RCs but by actually questioning your environment- where you are, who youre with, and why. Its easy to get in a rut of just doing the motions of reality checking. What I think is important is the thought you put into it. I remember the days when I would think about dreaming all day long and I would get results without any technique.

Though, lately I’ve been having a lot of dreams where I discuss LDing and it still never occurs to me I may indeed be dreaming. It’s a very funny thing.

I would like to direct you to this very informative post concerning the SC. Alas I’ve lost track of it. i’m sure there are many other conversations on the subject.

I’ve had those dreams where i talked bout lucid dreaming

Here’s two that I refer back to often. :smile:
[Forming a Relationship with your Subconscious)
[I am a Lucid Dreamer: Commanding the Subconscious Mind)

There are many different methods in helping you get the hang of lucidity. A lot of the suggestions are on this site, or throughout many books on the subject.

I’d say look over as many as you can, and find the best that would fit you. Try not to let the fact that it’s not happening get to you, because the stress of it will make it take that much longer. Take a couple days to work on one technique, then take the next couple to work on another.

You’re training your mind to work on it with you, and it will respond! Just keep at it, and it will happen. Sometimes it just takes some time.

Good luck!

Hello Rhett,

You’ll have a lucid dream soon as long as you don’t get discourage and give up. Enjoy the journey of your quest to lucid dream. Like when you go to fun place with your friends, enjoy the car ride that is taking you there!

It helps to read lucid dreaming books and just absorb yourself with the whole idea. :read: I see you on the forums a lot here. I think that’s pretty cool you have posted over 150 times, yet you are still quite new here. :content: So just keep doing what your doing and put your mind at ease.

Of course, the best way to get LD’s is to do reality checks whenever you see a dreamsign or wake up. Also techniques like WBTB or MILD, even WILD are good enough to induce LD’s. I found it helpful to read about LDs just before you go to sleep. It may induce dreams, where you think, talk about LDs, and in most cases, you catch yourself dreaming. Good luck on having LDs :happy:

Thanks a lot for all the info guys :happy:. I will do everything and i will keep trying even though it’s not working i have confidence that it will start to work and i will be able to lucid dream and master it

Hmmmm, I noticed that you don’t have a signature on the bottom of your posts. Maybe you should make one saying, “I am Rhett and I am a lucid dreamer!”
I’ve read BenDrummin58’s post, “I am a Lucid Dreamer: Commanding the Subconscious Mind” :razz: