This Years concerts!

:hyper: Franz Ferdinand is coming to São Paulo in September! :boogie:

It says the Coup, yet i never heard of them. I dont know what to think with Les Claypool’s band, its always different and changing. I notice in alot of videos that he likes to use that microphone more than the normal one. I can’t wait, that weekend is going to be awesome!

i saw nine inch nails on sunday, and it was amazing. :cheesy:
i wanted to see brand new and tool (yeah, very different bands haha) but they both sold out really fast. :[ and i’m probably going to warped tour.

Im going to Jhon fogerty soon.

I’m going to they Mindless Self Indulgence concert…they are crazy. :eek:

Just some uninteresting Metal concerts :razz:

• Wacken Open Air (3 days, over 60 bands - like Scorpions, In Extremo)
  • Iron Maiden & Trivium
  • Manowar & Rhapsody
  • Samsas Traum (actually the most interesting concert this year)

I’d like to see SoaD live, missed them last year, but they’re only touring through the US, as well as Authority Zero :meh:

If just acdc could get on tour some time

Tomarrow I’m going to see Calexico :content:

Some weeks ago i went to see Metallica. That was OK, but 7 years ago my first experience in their concert was better :wink:

You saw them 7 years ago :eek:

That must have been so coool !

I my opinion has metallice been going downhill since black album

I saw Coldplay last night.

Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue are looming far away on the December horizon, too…

Yah, Slayer all the way :grin:

Well i just ended my weekend of concerts, and my ears are still ringing. It was great, it was awesome, Friday with Les Claypool was interesting and great. Not just becuase the music is a little different and there is no lead guitar, but their was actual mosh pit. I could’nt believe it so I took one pic. Tonight that just ended in rain was intense and so F*cking cool. I saw Ministry and The Revolting Cocks was the opener, great show. Revolting Cocks is a different band, its like industrial , metal, meets sex the music different and hard. Never heard much of them but I’m consider a fan now, Ministry torn the place in pieces. The whole entire show was a pit, except the people upstairs. I had a long week and weekend, so I tried to stay out of trouble(was a challenge). Great shows, if your into any those bands, I definitely suggest seeing them, if you can. Here are a couple of photos(camera sucks, not best pics)

Les Claypool, 7-7-06

The Revolting Cocks7-9-06

Ministry 7-9-06

P-Funk and Tool baby

Who wants the Funk??

Im actually travelling for Tool they arent touring down south on the east coast for the whole entire year. So I’m going to New Jersey on my B-day :smile:

Wow, totally missed this thread.

Bowling for Soup, back on July 12th.

:hyper: :hyper: :boogie:

Gonna see Tool in December in Mannheim.

Yay! So excited. :cool_laugh:

Ever get a chance to see them live? Lets just say thats what turn me onto the band. My date is October 6th :smile: Im not completely prepared :help:, it’s always good to have a goal. :grin:

Robin, you are so incredibly lucky! I envy you! :razz:

*Olesia wishes she could see Tool too

Hm if I wouldn’t get the chance now, I would just wait for their next album tour in 12 years. :grin:

Well, New Jersey is a option. To bad Florida isnt on the tour dates, I would’nt have to spend all this $$$ I was really excited to read this also

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES… AGAIN

Having recently attended the ‘dress rehearsal’ for TOOL’s US Summer/Fall ARENA TOUR, I can tell you that all (well, most) of those things you’ve been e-mailing about and posting on message boards are coming, namely a bigger stage production and different set lists. What I saw was impressive to say the least (and with these guys, that’s all I can say at this point), but the new show should be unveiled soon (and for now we’ll just have to leave it at that) - with things better suited to the bigger concert halls…ToolBand.com

That means:

THEY GONNA PLAY WINGS LIVE!

:cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: