Tool Fans

WORD. I know exactly what you’re talking about. Have you ever listened to the live version of Third Eye on Salival? IMO is is WAY more powerful than the album version.

LOL sorry man I had to laugh at that.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves, here and gone with the weather.”

sorry double post

I like Tool alot and have alot of their stuff. Mihaliko im don’t think im gonna do any kind of drugs while listening to them (I don’t like drugs at all Freind nearly killed himself) But by far my most faviorate band would be RAMMSTEIN! any fans of Rammstein? im crazy bout’ them.

I like Rammstein, particularly their last album. Once you translate the lyrics into English though, they’re a little inappropriate. :wink:

The music videos are really great too.

Ahh Tool. When it comes to bands, one of the true prodigies! They’re just so tight and just so… well… good!

(And this coming from an extremely egotistical musician LOL) :tongue:

I do like Tool… Also appreciated the string tribute. :smile:

But Rammstein? For the most part the ridiculous lyrics really spoil them for me. :neutral:

The lyrics don’t really bother me, If I listened to music just for lyrics then i’d be better of watching the news :wink: