Transgender Lucid Dreaming?-Part II

“I mean do you just do things on the spur of the moment, while forgetting some of the things you had planned?”

Its not like that.But it does happen when theres a view for sex.I usually dont think twice then,just like in rl:)Whatever i might have planned.....it can wait.

Heh… Id probably choose to be female if I could. But I would have to keep my current mindset for it to be any fun.

I reccomend trying the X-Change series (Hentai games! Wee!)

Jack, I’m doing the prospective memory training exercise to improve my memory and notice whenever I’m dreaming, and perhaps to remember what I had planned to do, when I have an LD!

Hi, I have become a woman in 2 of my LD’s and I know the best method.

Unless your fully lucid (able to totally create and edit the world around you from scratch) and you understand the whole “your world is only a model in your mind” idea then you may have a bit of trouble as changing your own form is the thing I’ve found is most difficult too. When I couldn’t control everything 100% (not fully lucid) I found a shortcut. Say you have a problem flying in dreams… Your mind is probably not “free” enough yet to understand that you can fly since everything is in your mind. BUT you could always create or find a jet pack…or wings…? That will work and I’m sure that once your up there soaring you will then find it easier to understand that you don’t need them!

So, instead of trying to change sex actually try making a sex-change gun or something along those lines! Or what about giving yourself the ability to kiss someone and swap bodies with them or something? That would work and would be quite fun I’m sure! Anyway, until you can be fully lucid then these shortcuts should work and I’ve almost always realised afterwards that I don’t need them and it becomes natural! Have fun!