Trouble remembering dreams

I will see something and feel like I have seen it before

I have had exactly the same thing. some people call it dejavou (???!) lol. but i dont no what it is, it is a very strange sensatrion because you cant posibly rememebr something that had just happened :happy: any one got any answers?

Ive been searching around but i havnt found out what it is. the more…lets say firm believers in a scientific universe think that its when you are tired ans your brain transmits an image or event twice, and there fore you seem to remember it :confused: but think it could be something to do with psivhic, etc:D

Not so much as Deja-vu, but more like, “where have I seen this, and why can’t I put my finger on it?”

yhh that is dejavu isnt it? :smile:

me too, seems like most ppl have it sometimes

Hey
Is it possible to use autosuggestion to wake up at 3:00, to do WBTB+ MILD or WILD and more autosuggestion to wake up at 7:30 for school at the same time? Or is this too much

Steve you will only know when you try that a few times. I’d say it’s certainly possible.

Xetrov, how many times have you tried and succeeded with your spinning tech?

Somewhere between 50 and 75 times I think, succesrate is like 80% or so. I should so it more often even :razz:.

Re: lazybones

I also use the method where I prompt myself with simple words. The odds are if you said the right word you would see the dream fragment in your mind. But you can only do this before you start seeing real things, otherwise the associations get replaced.

After you have more entries in the dream journal, you can keep a list of things you frequently dream, so the next time you have no recall you have a hotter list to prompt.

good idea, problem is that i often don’t even remember flashes of my dreams:’(