Tunnel or vortex effects during WILD

[color=red]Splitted from “WILD failure”.
New topic is : “Could you tell us if you experience tunnel or vortex effects during WILD?”[/color]

You go through a tunnel Jaxal? :eek: It seems it’s the first time I see this on the forum. Generally WILD’ers enter a HI or induce a spining movement so that they roll out of bed. Could you describe this a little more? :smile:

[color=green]Hi

Basilus this happens to me nearly every other night i try WILD. My body will vibrate. Then the vibrations calm down and its peaceful for about 1 minute or so and then i feel my body flying really really fast through a tunnel. This is the term i have seen on the website. But generally it feels like im flying through space very very fast in 1 direction. The first time it happened, my body twisted back a little. Then it stops, i see white light, it clears out, and i see my dream which then surrounds me. So im literally surrounded by my dream. I hope you understand[/color]

You’re right Jaxal, I’ve performed a search about this and some people here have told about a tunnel. I believed it happened only in NDE’s. :smile:

And in the OOBE part on the main site, there is said:

[color=green]Hi Basilus
[/color]

[color=green]I thought it was normal to have it in WILD. It is funny tho, that i have never experianced HI or SP . Something that i am looking forward too. I have experianced the zooming effect where you zoom into a dream. But mostly, its white light which then reveals my dream. WILD , so far, has been very successful with me :smile:[/color]

I often experience tunnely vortex effects, as kind of a transition between reality and dream. It’s pretty cool and very fast feeling… i think it’s pretty common?

I’m kinda low on any kind of WILD success at all this last week… too tired, i just fall asleep.

I find this discussion to be interesting. :smile: I never heard about this before. I’ll split this in a special topic, so that more people will say if they experienced this too. :happy:

I experience the travelling at great speeds, but cannot recall any vortex/tunnel.

Awww man, I want that kind of OOBE experience too :>
Sounds like too much fun

[color=green]Hi Skale

Its not OOBE :smile: Its lucid dreaming. With me, this happens when i do WILD . I havent tried MILD or the other techniques so i cant say for sure.[/color]

i have had this in WILD’s as well. I never have the white light though. I usually end up into a black void and i have to call everything into being.

for me the line between WILD and OBE is very thin. I mean I call it WILD but maybe it is OBE. Same thing the other way around.

[color=green]Hi Pasquale

I have researched into OOBE and AP very deeply. Infact, this what i was trying to achieve but somehow i stumbled onto lucid dreaming and it seemed even more interesting. LD has its advantages which OOBE or AP does not. In any case, generally, in LD, everything around you is the creation of your mind. The blue sky, green grass. In my case it was a purple sky when i visited the Lucid Crossroads. IT was beautiful tho. Anyways, in OOBE, everything around is real. Its the way its meant to be. So you cant change the colour of the grass, you cant change the number of suns. I hope you understand. Last night, i had a sensation that i was floating during WILD . I felt my body go up, and float. This is usually the same when one induces AP . However, it wasnt. It was JUST a sensation of me going up and float.

I hope you understand.[/color]

I have had this tunnel/vortex experience but not quite like that. Mine was shorter; i was going at very extreme speed seeing red and white flashes. It was quite experience, one of my first ones actually.

thanks for the explanation jaxal :smile:

i don’t know if i fully agree, bc i think you can change things on the astral plane too?

do you mean everything is real like IRL or real in a scene… bc i have had dreams which felt totally real and unchanchable (though i didn’t try to change anything) - that could be OBE then too.

[color=green]Hi Pasquale
[/color]

[color=green]To be honest, i have never come across a research/article where you could change things on an astral plane. If you come across one, please let me know. And yes, i mean in real life. Say You OOBE and you think of visiting your sister, you will be seeing your sister in real time. The question is, will your sister be able to see you? I have read countless OBE and NDE where people go visit their loved ones and their loved ones witness them. But then again, i have read OBE and NED accounts where they just observed their loved ones i.e making sure of their well being if they live in another country. Some have even used their experiance to have a better look at their religion. Accounts from muslims, christians, jews, hindus and plenty more. This is what got me first interested. This is why i induce LD and am trying to induce AP or OOBE.[/color]

i also have the feeling of going very fast through a tunnel when I try to WILD…almost every time I try to wild it happens, but it never does n e thing for me. I’ve never had a lucid dream from it.
The only time i succeeded in WIlD was one night when a dream woke me up but not all the way and i went right back into a dream…

when i get this tunnel feeling though it never does n e thing, I usualy just end up having this weird feeling that im standing up and laying down at the same time, but i dont see anything, everything is still black…then it usually fades and i end up just laying in bed again

Yeah that’s what i want to say; how can you say that OBEs are you just very high LDs when there are a lot of accounts of ppl having OBEs/NDEs were they see the full room with every detail and see everything that happened and then tell the doctors about it. Or also other accounts of ppl traveling to their neighbor houses and then telling what they did at certain and times and yes they were completely correct.
how do you explain that to be a high LD?

[color=green]Hi adg12012

Many people have said the same thing. I have to admit, that the first time it happened, it didnt do much. It was the second time that i saw the white light and then it cleared and then i saw my dream. Also, you have to keep in mind that dont focus completely when something like this happens. Otherwise you will wake up. Just go with the flow.
[/color]

jaxel you know you dont have to put “hi” at the beggining of every post :smile:

And you don’t have to keep the dead dead, cuz they are already dead.
[size=59]just kidding…jaxal is very polite by doing that btw[/size]

If you can change things on the astral plane, its not the astral plane, its your dreamworld. Coincidentally, whenever this happens, you are always asleep :smile:. So, its not that because something is astral, that you can think it away!

Cranberrydude, you are confusing OBE’s from sleep/WILD with NDE’s. I have tried to explain this once (here), for anyone interested…