UGH...!!!! I Need to get Back into this!

I have become detached from this Forum, I loved it so much the first few weeks and it really got me Dreaming alot, But for some reason my RC’s just starting becoming less and Less. and I started having less and less dreams. I think a big factor is because I have started going to bed very late, and not getting much sleep…Also building works has started recently on my house and it’s very loud in the morning at times. Which also is slightly irritating…

I am climbing the Hill again now and I am starting to dream again, I’m having around 10 Every Night/Morning O.o I need something to really get me fully motivated again. Any Ideas? I have alot of Positivity and I love it when new things come and and just motivate me more and more to gain lucidity. :smile: Thanks :dragon:

Write down your favorite goals! Find out what you would really want to do once you’re in a dream again :smile:
There’s just so much to do, you might get flooded with ideas :happy: pick those you really want to get done first, and accomplish them in your dreams!
You can really think about anything, from having fun to learning to meeting people, to transforming, to traveling… more ideas here :colgate:

As tosxyChor said, writing down and solidifying your goals will add a lot to your motivation.

One thing that helps me is to think about ND’s that I’ve had, and what I would have done if I was lucid. That will also give you ideas of things to do and places to visit.

Never let the world lose its wonder! We’re so perceptive in LD’s and we love to view every detail because it is so lifelike. Well, why not do the same thing in RL? If you learn to be observant in the real world and you still do RC’s (and I mean real RC’s; expect to be dreaming) this will carry over.

It seems like you have the opposite problem that I have! I want to have lucid dreams every night with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but I always forget after a few days. (Well maybe not opposite, but I think I can help!)

First of all: Remember, lucid dreaming is the ONLY thing on earth for which there is a legitimate sticky entitled: “Different styles of flying” including superman. Just think about that for a second. Let it sink in.

Second: I don’t think you really realize what you can do in a lucid dream. Maybe you do, but let me re-enlighten you. You can do anything. Absolutely anything. Not only can you defy the laws of physics, if you can figure out how, you can defy the laws of the laws of physics, which physicists don’t even realize exist because they’re so unbending. Perhaps more poignantly: You are the god of your own creation. You can be like Writerscube, except cubed, and live entire lives in dream. You can create universes.

Honestly though, I probably should have just directed you to Writerscube’s dream journal. It’s inspiring.

And yes, I am aware that I probably just exposed at least one deep-seated psychological issue. I will work on that.

Wow, that was def inspiring.!!!

Your script makes a lot of sense, I have read all this before but not in the way that you have described, easier for me to understand

Thankyou

P.S I’m not Blonde :smile::):):slight_smile:

Thanks for the Help guys!! I started up a new Dream Journal and I am writing down goals i am definately getting a better feelings already :smile: THANK YOU!