Unlocking the power of your subconscious mind

Wow, that would be great. It would cut a lot of time off of daily life if we could study for tests in our subconscience and then put that information into our conscience mind. This sounds like a serious undertaking though… for someone pretty advanced in LDing.

Very interesting topic. I’ve always been intrigued by how our subconcious works. I’ve never been lucid in a dream but I am currently still working hard at achieving it. When I am finally able to harness my lucidity in dreams, I will definetly be experimenting with my sub-con. Our sub-con has vast amounts of memory stored that we can’t recall until we’re asleep. I plan on reliving my childhood memories, play them out and examining the sorroundings- the things I wouldnt have realized without my subconcious. (such as the way I acted, how things looked, my perspective on issues, etc.) I can’t wait to see what my sub-con has to offer for me.

Hello again. Life kinda took over and i never got much of a chance to try this stuff. Also I am thinking. If jeff cant do what I propose then there is no point in me even trying :smile:

yet

I don’t think math will work in a SP because the probemsolving part of your conciousness is probably in the concious not subconcious.

PVD: Well, you don’t need to spend all your time telling your subconscious to eat healthy. Just a bit. :smile:

Placebo effect or not, it worked for you! How cool!

I had the understanding that certain questions used while somebody is under hypnosis can cause that person to invent a past life, or a UFO landing, etc.

Do you think that the amount of people who had past lives in this group was 85%, or 60%, or 10%?