Unusual similarity between reality and dream world...

I have had a fairly large amount of lucid dreams and almost everyone including ND’s
are too real and sometimes I actually think im awake when im really not.
Mostly my problems are physics, In my dreams the physics and such are almost exactly like reality mostly meaning that objects move and behave and are influenced as they would be in the real world which usually interferes when I try to fly or walk through walls or do anything that the laws of physics don’t allow although this is sorta fun to an extent because I can do stuff in my dreams and then repeat the action in reality and see a similar or exact same outcome and I have overcome this in some cases though its rare and even mirrors function as they should meaning my reflection looks exactly like me and only once has it been different which was me having blond hair instead of black.
I also do not experience some of the strange things other people do such as having
more or less digits and such or text changing (Text may change but only one word in the sentence will change or it will change entirely but still have the same meaning) however digital clocks change a lot but always show a reasonable time like if I pull my iPod out in a dream and it says 9:15 and then put it back and pull it out again to look at it it may say 1:23(And that actually happened once) but never has it shown something that it can’t or shouldn’t like R:74 or 56:74.

I have been able to do these despite the unusual realness:
1.Given my self superhuman strength and speed but the enviroment still reacts like it would such as me smashing a car and the car still crushes in a similar way that it would in reality.
2.Spawned objects out of nowhere even things that don’t exist like one time I was bored in the dream so I spawned an Energy Sword from Halo and went around cutting things.
3.Changed my form such as becoming the opposite sex (Which was odd because my center of gravity was off a bit and my hands were smaller and such)or becoming a cheetah which I enjoyed very much especially the surprise when I walked into a McDonalds as a cheetah and asked for a #3.
4.Alter the enviroment and people like change the land from a coastal setting to a rough mountain setting or make my friend spawn out of nowhere.
5.Telekinesis which was very fun especially picking up rocks and flinging them into the water and making them skip and infinite amount of times using my mind.

Does anybody else have these types of dreams in which the dream world very closely behaves like the real world?
And if so is there something I can do in these dreams to take control (Not control of my self I already have that but take control of the physics and other stuff like that)?

I have yet to have a Lucid Dream, But many of My normal Dreams will Act very Life Like, So if i maybe performed a RC in that dream I wouldn’t notice anything…But the main thing you need to do is just remember when your dreaming, there is no limits to what you can do, defying the laws of physics should be simple when your concious and you know you are dreaming, You could change the Scene to an Avatar like landscape if you wanted to. Just simply believing you can Dream makes it easy try jumping in a lucid dream once you know you are dreaming. Writing down some goals you wish to achieve in lucid dreams will help also. I’m not the Biggest Help but that’s just my idea on your situation. ^^

Check Out my Dream Journal If you want to read some ND I have had :smile:

It’s in the Link below this Post.

Well, from what I see, you’re already doing very good with your dreams :content: being very vivid while you also managed to get a good bunch of things done.
For bettering your control, there’s a similar discussion here, and Wyvern’s advice is especially useful. ^^

The majority of my dreams (both LD’s and ND’s) have very similar rules to reality.

It’s still difficult for me fly in an LD; I can only do it for short periods of time. Another example is trying to go though walls - I can do it, but the wall seems dense and sometimes I get stuck.
However, I seem to be getting better with practice, so I’m assuming you will as well.
Based on what you’ve been able to do so far, you’re well on your way :smile:.

I have the same probleme , my dreams are so real like in waking life so It’s hard to dild .