Waking up with odd ideas?

I once remember waking up really wanting to eat some honey-nut cheerios. And when I say that I don’t just mean that I woke up and decided I wanted cheerios, I mean I literally opened my eyes and thought, “HONEY NUT CHEERIOS!” Somewhat baffling, really.

I also once woke up at eight PM convinced that it was eight AM and I was late for school, but that was because I was sick and had gone to bed at about four. The fact that it was dark outside just confused me more.

That is an amazing movie… I just saw it for the first time two weekends ago. It was so crazy and disorienting but somehow it all made sense in the end.

One time the power in my house reset itself and my alarm clock with it. When its reset the alarm goes back to midnight. When it went off I thought it was 6 AM and got up, took the dog on a walk, took a shower, then looked at the clock and noticed it was 1:05.

I was so confused and disoriented, its usually dark at 6 AM anyway so I didn’t even take note of that. Just one of those days I guess.

:lol: I’ve done that a few times, except I usualy do it cause I heard my alarm in my dream, not IRL :tongue: Last time that happened to me it was about 1:15, but I thought it was 7 ish. (I didn’t notice it was dark out :tongue:) needless to say, my mom was wondering why I was in the kitchen on a wednesday night at 1:15 am :rofl:

The other night I waked up thinking about taking a bath in a place that was in that night’s dream >_> (check out my DJ if you want - May 11th-12th)