Want to have a dream journal but don't want anyone to see it

I’m really interested :happy: , could you share ? :content: (by PM ^^)

I understand, when I was around 17 years old. like 5 years ago… my parents found my DJ and actually read it… they didn’t say anything to me because they probably felt bad about it and I was way too embarrassed to confront them… but I had found my DJ open in my bed. then again I didn’t really hit it that well or anything duh… from then on… I only keep it in my computer and the only way to access it is with a password.

Good Luck.

I have just in the last couple of days took to learning an alternative alphabet to hide my dream journal entries from prying eyes.

I’m experimenting with Elder Futhark and the Theban alphabet. Both of which look dreamily mysterious. After using mnemonic memory techniques, I’ve picked up the Theban alphabet in two days. At this rate, I should be able to write at a respectable speed within a week or less.

Or if you’re really hardcore, come up with your own alphabet and use mnemonics to retain it.

This is what my dream journal looks like after two days of practice with the Theban alphabet

I don’t think anyone in my life will be decoding that anytime soon. If I can pick this up in two days using mnemonic memory tech’s, ANYONE can. I’m a type 1 diabetic which affects my memory and concentration, but that hasn’t been an obstacle to this. So yeah, anyone can do it and probably faster than me.

Just a suggestion.

A friend of mine has a lot of younger siblings who are expert snoopers, and so she wrote hers entirely in French. I’ve seen people make up their own unique symbols too :smile:

I’ve played with the thought of actually inventing my own language, I have several words done already but they sound a lot like Tolkien’s language Quenya. :tongue:

For my DJ, I use a regular notebook that I’ve hidden between other notebooks of mostly the same brand under my bed (I have a bed with some sort of shelves below it)