What are some of your personal dreamsigns? Part II

Fantasy-related things. I often dream about dragons, mages and such. i also often dream of my old school (i’m still in school, but we moved a year ago.)

Most of my dreams are set at the first house that I lived in. I lived there from when I was born until about 2 years ago. I never dream about my new house, yet dreaming about the old house seems so normal to me that I don’t even recognise it until I’ve woken up. So frustrating… it would probably be easy to LD if I could just pick up on that while I’m dreaming.

I think it’s my family… can’t really do RC’s with it… :<

I’m beginning to think my dream sign is Halo 3 (Video Game) After I started recording my dreams, about 3/7 dreams had Halo 3 in them…

My major dream sign is that I usually have my family or friends in my dreams.

Common ones:
friends who I rarely see anymore
being back at school
elements from a movie/TV episode I’ve watched that night (or an earlier night)

Occasional ones: Spiders, dinosaurs…

Monsters,all sort of stuff in a large amount,being unable to talk,not feeling pain,falling,3rd person view,blank landscape,not remembering how i got in the place of the action.

I once dreamed i was being chased by cobras,like,a million of them invaded the town centre,and i was there,so i started running,i hid myself in holes i knew weren’t there before.Soon i realised it was a dream,but i still kept running:D
Another time,i dreamt there was a giant dude,or monster(i don’t remember)with a blade(sword,knife…don’t remember)and i ran from him.He eventually cought up with me and hit me…no pain.Then i said"hey,this is a dream!"And stopped.The creature began making stabbing combos on my erect,relaxed body…lol
Another timei dreamed i was back to school(it was the summer vacation).
It was a horror,i had no homework.I bareley realised it was a drea…don’t remember how.
Once i dreamed i killed a classmate with 2 long toothpicks…i was in trouble.But then i saw myself on the street where my school is…dream
I once dreamed my mom killed herself…with a vase :neutral: but then i realised,the vase was changing colours.
Just dreams…kinda crazy…but dreams:P

Everytime i’m having a nightmare,i think:“Hey,last thing i did:went to bed…how the **** did i get here anyways?I don’t remember coming…sighdreamwhew!

If i ever play on a video game, such as Sims 2 for the most part of my day, my dreams follow that format. :tongue:

But mostly is family members, best friends, people i see at school.

And ALWAYS get it where im at school, but now come to think of it, over the last week or so, ive had practicly none based in my school.

Woo :ok:

being in a first person shooter :happy:

staff considering to my school… i often dream about writing tests and having an A … xD than i wake up “wtf, i have holidays!!! (how could i not realize ?! -_-)” ^^

and first person shooters especially call of duty 2 :confused: (just 'cause i own xD )

i just figured out that i think my dream signs are people that ive never met before…like my cousin’s crush or someone i talk to online or a musician ^-^ yay i never knew my DS before :twirl:

Let’s see now…
Competitions or games of some sort
Always a defined sense of me/we and them
Perhaps characters from movies and such

Hhmm… Some are

My grand-parents’s house
People from my family, friends
Characters froms films, books, video games,…
Purple
Some landscapes, such as forests and cliffs
Finland :content:

My grand-parents house
Being in a bathroom stall
People from movies (had a lovely dream about the “Dark Knight” movie)
The guy who’s face I can never see
My old house
My old school
My Friends
:smile:

In many of my dreams, I am driving a car, and I always end up being chased by cops. :meh:

The funny thing is i’ve never even driven before.

All I can think of is being at my old school/town.

Aggressive dogs,
Supreme Commander units\concepts,
Cars\vehicles that I can’t control

lets make a big ol list of dream signs, especially the ones that worked for you but anything you could think of would do. anything and everything even the smallest one you had. infact lets focus more on the small ones since the big ones are already so well known, so this could get deliciously personal. I kinda got the feeling this already exists somewhere on this forum. But i cant find it! :grrr: .

Anyhow I’ll start.

• theme music.
    -food in odd places.
    -magically appearing money.
  • Guilty attraction to someone you never would be to, in real life.
    -things you find at the exact right time.
  • you have no reflection in the mirror.
    -your someone else in the mirror.
  • you realize you might actually be dead.
  • you DID’nt die when something fatal happened.
  • disappearing abjects.
  • sudden change of scenery.
  • people you haven’t scene in a long time.
  • sky looks weird.
  • your not wearing shoes all of a sudden.
  • you suddenly are missing clothes in public.
  • crazy looking plants.
  • your a diffrent age.
  • someones taller or shorter than they are in real life.
  • you suddenly feel inferior to someone you never thought you would be to, in real life.
  • oversized bodies of water. (pools, sinks, ponds lakes.)
  • In another country.
  • mummies!
  • you’ve suddenly shrunken or have grown.
  • locked doors.
  • your in a fight but can’t punch someone because your arms move to slow…like they’re underwater.
  • something that should hurt you, doesn’t.
  • over emotional.
  • people saying things out of character.
  • your in mortal fear for one of the first times ever?

idk that enough for now. everyone should add to this.

Merged from a similar topic. :dragon:

Breathing underwater.

I always am unable to move at anything but a snail’s pace when crossing the road in front of my house when dreaming.

Also, I seem to realize I’m dreaming a few moments before i die, before whatever kills me (Example: A car running me over repeatedly in last night’s dream) actually hits me. I still cant do anything about it though… :tongue: