What are some of your personal dreamsigns?

I never get lucid by recognizing dreamsigns.
Except wierd hands, but that’s more of an RC than a dreamsign.

One recurring theme of my dreams is trying to protect a guitar (or other similar instrument) from water.
One time my room had no walls or ceiling, and it was floating on the ocean, and there was a big cello hanging on the wall (which seemed quite odd later when i was writing down the dream, since there were no walls) and I had to swim and climb and struggle to get it to shore without getting it wet.

I also never have gotten lucid by dreamsigns. I would actually think “Hey! I am dreaming” while still without consciousness, what the hell.

For me, school(like a few here) is something constantly popping up in my dreams, think I will have to whack myself next time for not recognizing.

old school: quite uncommon dreamsign for me, but it still is a dreamsign, because it reappers more often than other stuff. got lucid from it one time.

ex-girlfriend: sometimes appears often, sometimes not so often. actually i’m glad, if I don’t get lucid from this, because the experiences I had, when I noticed, that I’M dreaming, because of her, I awoke immediately and had terrible heartache. :sad:

a specific street in my hometown: quite strange, even because this street is not very important for me, although it’s not far away from my home. I got lucid from this dream sign everytime I remember a dream which was settled at this road.

My favourite two dreamsigns are based on situations:

1. It’s a few days untill the apocalypse, people are worried, but I don’t feel that bad.

2)People have become “infected” e.g. they become zombies or get controlled by aliens and can spread this infection to other people transforming them. I am one of the only non-zombified survivors and I have to save everyone.

These dreamsigns aren’t that common, but they have happened a few times each.

I can not think of any consistent happenings in my dreams that could be DS. I dream a lot but they are all very different. Is is possible that some people don’t have DS? Thanks for any feedback.

The best dreamsigns are things that only happen when you are dreaming and occur frequently in your dreams.

Everybody has dreamsigns.

This link might help you:

[Dream Cue Mandala Technique!)

Reyth

my latest dreamsign is (get this) hundreds of spiders coming out of a small space to devour me… :rip:

• flying/floating :smile:
  • strange or exotic animals :confused:
  • people who are dead IRL :cry:
  • pulling gum/gunk out of mouth or throat :shy:
  • loose teeth, teeth fall out, hair falls out :sad:
  • woman I don’t know :wiske:
  • helicopters :cool:

Giant SUVs
Potato chip bags
dead person (my SG)
falling

Your SG is a dead guy?? How do you talk to him/her?

I tend to have strings of dreams with one dreamsign, then it’ll switch and do something else entirely. I’ve had bats, escalators, people with weird facial hair, weird things stuck on my face, wolves chasing me for some reason… various others I can’t remember. I never use dreamsigns for LDing, though, because they change all the time.

:roll: Anything and everything that happens in my dreams are huge dreamsigns–cereal box characters, cartoon characters, strange actions and events–but recently, there’s been this little peanut dude that keeps popping up in about every other dream–kinda like a “Where’s Waldo?”-thing.

hmm…

For me it’s sometimes people I see on TV.
Right now I can’t really think of anything else because the contents of my dreams change so much otherwise…:wallhit:

I’ll have to get back to all of you later on that one.

[b]I have another!

Flying!
[/b]

Last week I was flying for a short period of time, and I thought, I was just flying, so I must be dreaming!:boogie:

my computer breaking
being in my old school
moving into a horrible flat
being in my dads old van :neutral: [/color]
close family members dying :eh:

i’ve noticed friends are in mine. a long time ago i saw a friend who i haven’t seen in years and he was completely different, but it was still him.

My SG
Breathing underwater
Falling
Teeth falling out
Army men in a forest

• Family vacations (often including strange vacation houses)
  • A dog I used to have
  • Dark situations (night time, poorly-lit houses, etc.)
  • Large buildings, especially involving elevators (mostly in dreams that are hard to recall)

Now that I have my personal list of dream signs plotted out, I can finally make a worthwhile post in this topic! :cool_laugh:

In fact, I’ve already made that list some time ago, so I don’t even have to bother with typing it again:

I’ve also noticed a spike in my Final Fantasy dreams, so you can just go ahead and add that to the list. :wink:

Most often:

Dolphins
SG
Spirits (Ghosts and Angels too)
Disasters
End Of Universe (wall-to-walk-through)