What are you supposed to see in the mirror

Lol I see myself most of the time in the mirror in a dream.
sometimes my face changes into another persons, sometimes not and sometimes i see no face at all in my dream mirror.

Jeff

I have looked in a mirror twice. Once i looked mostly normal but one eye was a little higher up than the other. The other time grew and started looking like a werewolf.

Lol Jarod maybe you forgot to shave? :happy:

Jeff

Okay, last night in my dream I looked into the mirror in the bathroom of this house I was in, and I looked pretty normal. Nothing really blurry, although my neck was cut (don’t ask, it was a dream :wink:). Interestingly, when I did my RC, looking at what I wrote on my hand, my actual hand was extremely blurry, but I could see the mark on my hand perfectly; it was moving around, so I knew it was a dream.

Forgot to write that i got lucid both times i looked in the mirror.

I look like I do in real life (minus a crap hair do or whatever it is that’s bugging me at the time)

Lol, I’d like to share one of my most bizzare experiences with dream mirror. I just thought of it and thought you might want to hear about it.

It was so long time ago though… my vividness of it has faded out, but I will try my best though. I dreamt that I’m walking nowhere in dark, cold night on the street. There happens to be a mirror in front of me. I feel so out of style (I think I am depressed due to whatever has happened IRL). I walk in mirror’s reflection area and see myself as an alien. It is freaky. I look like I’m made out of energy, but the energy matter is actually black. Then suddenly, the polices come. I know that since I’m an alien, they will want to capture me. I start running and running for my life. I wake up with a horrible sweating and I recall that I had a horrible day that day.

It was nightmare-ish to me at that time. It was so freaky and strongly reflected of what I was feeling at this time. That’s why I believe that mirror actually means a reflection of yourself and how you feel inside. You know what I mean?

The one time I saw myself in a mirror I looked like I did in RL.

I have never looked into a mirror in a LD. Just have not thought about trying that experiment yet but it is on my list of things to do in a LD. I have looked in a mirror during a normal dream and I would see myself but, nothing else and I would always look some what distorted.