What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? Part III

Doing a science test asking ‘How are mountains formed?’ mutli choiced answers.

a.) Lucid Dreaming
b.) --Fragment-- (forgot)
c.) —Fragment (forgot)

I simply said 'The hell? What has Lucid dreaming got to do with science, I circled it anyway :grin: . Then went onto the next question.

I’ve had quite a few dreams recently where I was at school.

Being in a giant subterrean battlefield as a floating monster made of arms (and it’s head was a ball of eyes) watched me from the above.

Oh, and giant robots, often.

:lol:

i get a lot of those - I’m often going back there to study part time with some of the same people who were in my year. I’m sure one day i’ll get lucid from it.

Last night I did the looking at your hands RC about five times, and it didn’t work! My mind must’ve got used to the fact that everytime I look at my hands my hands are perfectly normal (I do that RC in waking life a lot). But - I even did the putting finger through hand one a few times! And that didn’t work either. My dreaming self must’ve been very desperate to become Lucid. :stuck_out_tongue:
Should I do less RC in waking life, maybe?

4m tall green thorny monster was trying to hug me and I told it I was afraid it would hurt me and asked it could it please become smaller and remove that thorny beard it had
and it did. it shrank to human-size, and became fluffy :eek:

A half naked woman asked me to do VILD with her to look up some files. I said “I don’t know how to VILD, nor Shared dreaming, Plus! I don’t have the time…” And I was in a dream at the time…
During all my dreams, Lucid dreaming has been staring me in the face, I just can’t recognise it… really is annoyying Lol

An extremley common dream sign I miss is being in my old school. I always miss it too… I mean I left school a year ago and still dream of it :confused:

Lol, you all have had funny dreamsigns! :lol:

I looked at a modern clock, which was on an old building.
It only changed like 4 minutes everytime I looked at it, while I was waiting for someone (I didn’t know who)
That’s it. Stupid me.

I also dreamt my dad told I was pragment. Suddenly I was. I didn’t know who the father was, but I didn’t care.
I’ve had a lot of dreams where I find myself pragment. I hope it doesn’t mean something.

And I’ve had dreams about school. It’s summer acation now! Why don’t I get it?!

XDD
In one dream a few days ago… I was bounding down a hall, barely touching the ground, and suddenly it occured to me to say:

“I’m lucid~!”

And I start trying to fly… But I am doubting that I am really dreaming from the realism of the feeling my weight against the ground, and my inablity to fly!
I don’t go lucid, and continue on in my dream! D:>

XD At least now, everytime I think I might be dreaming I never assume I’m still awake XD -Silver lining-

My Dad putting icing on my fridge :help: orbeing attacked by flying balls with mouths.
How on earth do I miss these…

Turning into a woman, then entering the game Halo and dual-wielding two plasma rifles (you can only dual-wield in Halo 2 & 3 and you can’t dual-wield plasma rifles). I round a corner and find two spike dogs from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

How did I not become lucid? :wallhit:

Oh wow! What an exciting dream… XD At least you had a very interesting dream, yeah?

The London Eye standing right next to my college. I was talking to another student about how lucky we were to have such a huge piece of architecture close by. :lol:

I jumped on an escalator, thinking it was going to take me up a building to some place important (someone had stolen some of my clothes and I wanted them badly back) ; instead, it took me fastly down, in a huge basement full of machines, and then I couldn’t get away from the conveyor belt that was taking me towards scary machines. Those machines belonged (in the dream) to the university library, and were supposed to seize the books, cut the pages, press them to fix the covers, and so on ; it was really huge, noisy and scary and if I was caught by one of the machines the converor belt was taking me to, I would be badly hurt. And there was nothing I could jump on to get off the conveyor belt, for the ground was far below. So I think, panicked : “I HAVE to get out of here ! I have to do something ! Call someone !”. Then : “Wait… it’s a dream. So I can do whatever I want”. I take my phone and call a friend who works at the library. I start to say that I’m caught in the basement, when he answers roughly : “Listen, there’s a funeral here right now, so I have other things on my mind”. So I get off the conveyor belt and walk out of the room :-s Then I find him and try to confort him, and the dream moves on.
But actually, I haven’t been lucid at all, not a single second ; I just thought about it, and it solved the problem with the machines (actually, it made me forget that there was such a problem), but apart from that it was a ND all the time :-s

I fought against darth vader in a spaceship!

I did the backstroke in a humongous tub of… wait for it… custard! :tongue:

Are dream signs essential in becoming a lucid dreamer?

I was back in school! :scared:

i was a girl again!

also, the hands thing! i looked at my hands and i used some magic and there were trees and rainbvow on them but still didn’t catch on :razz: