What is reality?

woah!!
that hit me pretty hard. :unk:
it’s so true though. I’ve been pondering this for while.

especially this bit.

thanks heaps for that post Bruno. :clap: :partying_face:

thanks for you post too relV

Gladly
enjoy

I haven’t read the whole topic, but responding to the original question:
I think that reality and how we perceive it are two completely different things. You could mistake a turtle for a rock, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a turtle.
The question is…WHY is it a turtle, and how can we be sure? :wink:

yes i already made that point

reIV

You blew my mind! That’s so very near of my point of view. It’s nice to see it written as so many times it is hard for me to put it in words, and specially in a way that others understand…

About the programming I think I didn’t explain it very well.
I wasn’t talking of any obscure entities that controlled our minds.
I was talking about the programming that we are all part of by our parents, teachers, the society… This is good, this is not good… You are seeing things, there are no such things as angels… I mean that we start designing ourselves, by the ideas of others.

I agree that the human race will not achieve “the source” in this lifetime, but I truly believe that many of us are already trying to change.
Someone once said, that it would need 3% of the population of the earth to change, in order to change all… I don’t know if it’s true… I like to believe a big part of us could see the truth.
Our vibration is changing, as is the hearth’s…
For the past few months everything is happening so so much faster.
We are being given the opportunity to evolve much faster, in a much shorter period of time, than we’ve ever had.
Our path is becoming much clearer…

first of all,
Im glad you enjoyed my perspective.

Programming…
you are right that we are designing ourselves by the ideas of others.
Everything we perceive is written on our subconscious, therefore our SC is the sum of all our experiences, therefore, everything we experience is shaping us in a way and shaping the way of our future, your SC knows and remembers everything you had seen, witnessed, experienced in any way during your whole lifetime. So, yes, we are in a way, a part of our parents, teachers, society.
“you are seeing things, there are no such things as angels…”
what do u mean by that?
There are in fact angels, just as “god” is only a name, such is “angels”, angels are very high beings existing in the highest spheres of life, the cosmic realms and are some sort of “god people”, vibrating in the highest frequency possible, very close to the one of god, of pure energy.

The human race will of course not achieve perfection in this lifetime because this is only the beginning, some humans have already achieved perfection and are united with the source. Humans existing in the physical plain can not even begin to imagine the glories and wonders of the inner spheres, of the mental spheres, beyond the astral realms, beyond every materialistic desire and need, the worlds of true bliss.

Nonetheless, every human being there is, was and will be will eventually achieve his perfection and reach the source. It is the most sacred destiny of all beings in the universe. We are all therefore in constant change, striving for perfection in this immortal infinite experience, some of course are regressing at the moment and some our progressing, but all will achieve the final objective eventually.

About the 3% thing.
Every human being has its own private consciousness and all of those consciousnesses form together the human race consciousness, therefore, every person which is progressing is effecting the entire human race by doing so, of course, nowadays, most of the people are very much in the darkness and are blinded by material needs and desires, which of course are nothing but mere illusions created by our 5 physical senses. Just know that when you are evolving you are effecting the entire human race.

About the vibration changing and last few months in which everything is happening faster.

You are absolutely right.

Firstly,
the earth is undergoing physical changes.
The Schumans resonance AKA the earths pulse, was measured at 7.83 Hz until not long ago when it started increasing and now is being measured at 12-13 Hz.
The earth is undergoing changes in which the density of this plain of life is decreased, therefore the energy levels rising, the change has started in 2007 and will continue until 2012. That is the reason “things happen faster”, it is simply as so.
This plain is being upgraded, the density decreasing thus forming it into a higher plain, the high density of this plain is that causes everything to appear as material, thus creating this illusion that captures so many human beings. The world is at a very crucial time. I dont know what your knowledge regarding the 2012 event, the long count mayan calendar ending etc. The hindus referred to this as yugas, ages. The ages come in dark, light, dark, light etc. We are now approaching the end of a dark age, the Kali Yuga, in other terms, an age which the ground elemental was the primary of and the water was a secondary, an era of materialism, where everyone is choked by the material and their emotions, we are now approaching a new era of light, an era in which the fire elemental will be the primary and the air will be the secondary, a whole different era than the last one. Explaining these eras is a complicated matter and can not be done here on a topic post… Anyway, a new time is coming, followed by physical earth changes, those who will be smart enough to acknowledge this most positive and profound change will benefit immensely, those who will not, will probably be suffocated even more by their materialistic desires. It is not a coincidence that the markets are falling like they never did, the new experiment with the particle accelerator, the Human Consciousness Project, The AWARE study, nano technology, and most of all the returning of many human beings to their actual roots, to their spirits.

The new age will settle down only in a couple of hundreds years from now but the change has begun. I personally believe that in 20 years, this physical world will be far more extreme than anyone can imagine right now.

Cheers.

To answer your question, no, I wasn’t saying that angels don’t exist, I was only giving an example of a kind of programming.

Now we’ve reached a very interesting part of all this. What’s REALLY happening. As of the end of this era!
I don’t have that much information, as I couldn’t have spoken about the earth’s pulse and so… but I agree that we are reaching the end of an era, the end of a time where we were so distracted that didn’t really pay much attention to ourselves. I believe the time has come to purify, to unify, to go back to our origins, to our true selves. The time has come to reach out to our high selves.
I can’t say what will happen. Many say that a lot of people will leave the planet (peacefully), and that some will leave in not such peaceful ways, like suicide. Then again, I don’t know what will happen.

if you are interested in the dates then this era started somewhere( cant recall) in august 3114 BC and will end on 21, December, 2012 (2112212 or 21122012) coincidence?..
The time was always to purify, unify and go back to our origins, but the human race has been regressing away from his sources for the last milleniums. As I said, the universe has its ways of maintaining the perfect harmony and balance, the changing of the eras is one of them.

i’m gonna quote john travolta here from swordfish…“what your eyes see, and your ear hears, your mind believes.” byyaaaaaaaa

The fact that you don’t see or hear doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
That’s a very very simple and “I don’t want to see reality” phrase.
There is so much more beyond our physical senses. A blind man can’t see the light of the sun, doesn’t mean the sun isn’t there. If someone can’t smell, it doesn’t mean the flowers don’t smell nice.
We’re all trying to reach reality with our personal experiences and knowledge, but we can’t see much further than our own!
I believe THE reality is created by each one of our individual realities.

Yes.
A better example will be sound. Until not so long ago, scientists didn’t realize there are sounds that our ears aren’t capable of hearing. The same can apply to every one of our senses and of course to our entire perception. Our current frequency allows us to experience only some levels of the reality when it is of course much much larger…

Heres a short video summing up what many people, scientists, and theorists are starting to realize about the nature of reality…

Consciousness

There is an abundance of available information about these particular realizations >>internet, books, movies; that explain the science and physics behind these concepts in greater detail…
Most of this is stemming from more recent developments in Quantum Mechanics/Physics…

This sort of perspective of reality is what feels right to me…

Reality doesn’t care about what you perceive, think, know, or believe. What you see as reality can be affected by that, though.

But the most important question is: what is looove?..

I had this discussion with a friend and we came to a conclusion that Reality is what we perceive things to be even if its not real…

That’s very Kantian of you, Lia, but it falls short wherever it should really matter, especially in concerns with social issues: what about different people with different realities? Palestinians and Israelis, which group holds the truth? Or both? Or neither? Who’s more in touch with reality: a hippie libertarian or a hardline conservative? What about the people in between, or out of the spectre, or the people for whom this spectre doesn’t even apply? Hunger in Africa: if I shut down the television and alienate myself from it, does it stop being Real? :wink:

We’re pretty much all wrong, about what is reality. Some of us are closer than others, some are totally wrong haha.

I’m just going with it for now, trying to see things in different lights.

reality is creation constantly experiencing itself subjectively

Oh! I like this idea very much, thanks for sharing it, Eyelids!

Reality flows, reality is invention and reinvention, reality invents itself… Reality is fresh, reality is refreshing. Being real is making yourself real, and making others real, and being made real by others. There’s no such a thing as an individual separate from reality, an ego separate from the world, reality is a crazy stream that flows in every direction, and the individual is, at best, a node of intertwining lines.

(From Q’s sig)
Reality is what you make real.

:tongue: