What is the easiest technique for Lucid Dreaming that works?

The third eye technique seems to work for me. I became lucid twice last night.

Those lazy people :wink: who just want to get lucid and nothing more, should look into those WILD techniques… They don’t require things such as diaries, reality checks and stuff… Just a few minutes of concentration in the morning.

(if only it would be as simple as it sounds :content: )

i was reading a post about using music,what u do is pick a song u wont get sick of easily and that u can play often and listen to it while your on the forum and when u do reality checks when ever u read about lucid dreaming and then write out on a piece of papaer that u wil lucid dream and write your self a note about lucid dreaming and while u do this listen to the song and keep doing this then when u go to bed play the song or put it on repeat on a cd player and the song will be asociated with lucid dreaming and you unconcious mind will think am i dreaming if i hear this song and u may have a lucid dream

I donno why everyones having a go at him just because he wants to know whats the easiest way, for me really wanting and looking forward to having an ld does the trick. I guess its on my mind a lot and that gets me lucid, tho its only a few small lds a week its almost no work at all :content:
whats the 3rd eye technique? Ive read about it a bit in the obe forums but no one really explains it.

its pretty much doing a wild but having your eyes fixed in a certain spot. the actual suneye .pdf files say to put your index finger in between your eyebrows, then hold it out from there 3 inches and focus on the tip of your finger. then close your eyes while doing this and keep them there… it says you’ll either have easier lucids, or just go straight into a lucid dream, or go into and OBE…

There are no pills, that you can buy which will help you have 10 lucid dreams per night. Lucid dreaming requires hard work and perseverance.

Choose a technique and stick to it for some weeks. If it’s not effective, choose another one. Persevere.

Some people just want a lot of success with no work. This unfortunately won’t do with lucid dreaming.

Effort, time, motivation, perseverance.

The outcome will be well worth the time invested.

oh ok thx, problem is I take like an hour to get to sleep at night so wilds are hard :sad: I might try it in the morning or somin but then I take just as long to wake up as I do to get to sleep lol. where can i find the suneye .pdf files?

never mind i got it at slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.p … ght=suneye
looks great I cant wait to try it

“oh ok thx, problem is I take like an hour to get to sleep at night so WILDs are hard”

WILD is to be done after you had some sleep allready.Unless you`re not very tired and sleepy theres not much point in doing it before going to sleep.
One exception is when u havent slept for longer(day or two).Then you might try WILD.
good luck