What is the easiest way to have lucid dream

Hello, I would like to know what is the easiest way to lucid dream.

It’s different for everyone. But I recommend WBTB (wake back to bed) and MILD

1 Like

I second @moogle with the WBTB MILD because I think the actual method is easier than anything else and it doesn’t require much skill (it’s also my favorite). But what method will be easiest for you is really a matter of exploration. Some people really click with WILD and become quite good at it (but not me! I find it really difficult).

I would suggest you read through The most popular techniques and pick one that appeals to you. Whatever you choose I would recommend you stick with it for at least a few weeks before trying another method so you can build up the habit and give your mind time to get used to it. Consistency with your technique is probably more important that the technique itself.
It’s like playing an instrument; if you want to make music you can do it with a guitar or a piano, but if you don’t practice consistently it won’t matter.

(Disclaimer: I wouldn’t recommend the WBTB every night because it’ll disrupt your sleep too much; just try it once or twice a week as part of another method. It’s a strategy you can combine with other methods that I think makes those methods a bit easier).