What is your favorite browser?

Safari, but it’s getting really bloated.

I also use Chromium at work, love how fast and lightweight it is :smile:

If browsers were men:
Safari is the artsy alternative guy, he married some rich guy named Steve, now he just makes pretty things, but is really bloated and lazy
Firefox was the quarterback in high school, athletic and popular in his youth, but shows up at the high school reunion with a beer gut and a pacemaker scar
Chrome is the good looking athletic guy, but he picks your pocket
Opera is the shy guy in the corner, has a lot of nice features, but you’ll probably never get to know him
wget is the geek who doesn’t like anything mainstream
IE was the kid eating paste, but got adopted by a really rich man named Bill and is set for life

:grin:

Firefox all the way.

Fastest download speeds, greatest level of customization, the only browser with a native IRC chat, the only browser with open source add-ons (that I know of), meaning people can create add-ons for, say, illegal activities, but propose them as “security enhancement tools”, and firefox will actually allow them to be distributed.

Which is why I only ever use firefox. Otherwise, I’d lose my hackbar, tamper data, adblock plus, and all my other nifty tools :grin: That and the chrome layout is a bit ridiculous, IMO.