What my friend thinks on LD's...

A few days ago I imagined something in a dream and I was amazed at how real everything looked. Then I “woke up” into another dream and told my friend how real everything looks in a LD.

Too bad I didn’t get lucid while imagining, because I saw a girl undressing infront of me :grin:

Twocows: Thats an excellent idea. However: Unless Mike can be sure of having a Lucid Dream IN THE AFTERNOON, it may not work. And what if he loses control and it turns back into a Normal Dream?

By the way, the reason I say he has to have the dream in the afternoon, is because I seriously doubt that his friend will stay up all night for something he doesn’t believe in.

im not sure…but its kinda odd how when u want somein to happen it happens in ur dreams…sooo it could be true but maybe its not hmmmmmmmm…

this is in my friends profile

You really understand nothing , I would be shy at your place.

:smile: This topic might be really old but here is something to think about…

I had a dream was in my room playing xbox then i said to my self "hey, i am dreaming :neutral: " but nothing came. Then i suddenly said "Hey I am dreaming" And i got up open my closet and jumped into a mirror and had some lucid adventures.

So as you can see i could say i had a lucid dream cause i realize i was dreaming. But i was not actually consicuos about it. Therefore you can know you are dreaming but not consious about it.

PS just something to think about :wink: