What Wavespell are you born in?

Hi Samzen

Yes as pasQuale points out - you are born in the “White Wizard” wavespell - so named because the 13-day cycle you were born in, began with the White Magnetic Wizard.

The Dalai Lama is a White Magnetic Wizard. The wizard represents the power of receptivity and enchantment. The Wizard, is like the Shaman - who through stilling one’s mind, is able to hold a space for a greater awareness to enter. When I think of the Wizard, I think also of a poet, since a true poet allow themselves to become a vessel for thoughtforms laden with meaning and purpose.

Numbers in the dreamspell have greater meaning, than simply symbols in a calculation. They represent specific frequencies or pulsations of awareness, and are embedded with energy and meaning. The meaning however takes form, only when we make the effort to engage in self-reflective activity.

The Wavespell has a particular mathematical structure and form. Each of the kin in the 13-day cycle is intimately connected to the unfolding of the purpose initiated at the beginning of the 13-days. So for example, the Blue Lunar Eagle - being the second stage in the White Wizard wavespell, is challenging what is received through that initial receptivity, and trying to grasp it’s meaning through the expanded vision of the Eagle.

You might wanna consider for yourself the significance of this process? Relating it to the way in which you live your life.

Certainly learning about the Dreamspell, seems like a jargon-filled task at times, and often it’s quite confusing. It takes TIME to work through and begin to freely associate and identify with the meaning there, but soon enough it becomes almost second nature - and that’s when it get’s a little more exciting.

Creatively planning and putting out intentions to the world - knowing they are in alignment with the collective mental field, can be quite empowering.

Nick

But what does the place of the kin in the wavespell mean in particular? Sort of the place you are to take in the “circle of life”?

so you allways go back to 1 dot(magnetic) and you go on untill 13(cosmic)?
then mine’s

[kin=118] 118: white magnetic mirror
[kin=119] [i][u]119: blue lunar storm[/i][/u]
[kin=120] 120: yellow electric sun
[kin=121] 121: red self-existing dragon
[kin=122] 122: white overtone wind
[kin=123] 123: blue rythmic night
[kin=124] 124: yellow resonant seed
[kin=125] 125: red galactic serpent
[kin=126] 126: white solar world bringer
[kin=127] 127: blue planetary hand
[kin=128] 128: yellow spectral star
[kin=129] 129: red crystal moon
[kin=130] 130: white harmonic dog

What do the green boxed kin numbers mean?

These are the “Galactic Activation Portals” - a special grid/pattern of 52 days in the 260-day cycle. Their significance has to do with the underlying mathematical patterns embedded in the Harmonic Module/Tzolkin (keeper of the 260-day cycle).

Nick

Hmm, Im a Blue Magnetic Monkey, so thats also my wave spell. now what is the meaning of wavespell? im getting that it somehow adds to your kin meaning, is there a site that goes in depth on wavespells? thanks for the info.

I´ve been born under the dog wavespell since my kin is the 177 one, but what does it mean exactly?

here comes:
Magnetic Dog
Lunar Monkey
Electric Man
Self existing Sky walker
Overtone Wizard
Rhythmic Eagle
Resonant Warrior
Galactic Earth
Solar mirror
Planetary Storm
Spectral Sun
Crystal Dragon
Cosmic Wind

Hey dudes,
Ilana´s wave spell´s tool is cool!
Does anyone can corrovorate this info I got about the function of each tone of the wavespell?
Tones 1,5,9,13= 4th D tower´s guides (for what ever that means).
Tones 2,6,10= egoes and chalanges
Tones 3,7,11= Input and output portals (?)
Tones 4,8,12= Tools

Hey Matias.

It is a good tool isn’t it!

As to the connections between particular tones. This is known as the pulsar geometry of the Wavespell [the 13-day cycle]

Basically, each tone belongs to one of four pulsars:

Fourth Dimensional Time Pulsar - Tones 1,5,9,13
First Dimensional Life Pulsar - Tones 2,6,10
Second Dimensional Sense Pulsar - Tones 3,7,11
Third Dimensional Mind Pulsar - Tones 4,8,12

More information about the pulsars can be found in the document 13 Moons in Motion.

timeisart.net/timeshift/intr … motion.doc

Nick

So is my wavespell Blue Hand?

Kin 27: Blue Magnetic Hand
Kin 28: Yellow Lunar Star
Kin 29: Red Electric Moon
Kin 30: White Self-Existing Dog
Kin 31: Blue Overtone Monkey
Kin 32: Yellow Rhythmic Human
Kin 33: Red Resonant Skywalker
Kin 34: White Galactic Wizard
Kin 35: Red Cosmic Serpent
Kin 36: Yellow Planetary Warrior
Kin 37: Red Spectral Earth
Kin 38: White Crystal Mirror
Kin 39: Blue Cosmic Storm

What does it mean?

Selucis, I think you’re right. You’re wavespell is Blue Hand. But I don’t really know what it means. You can go to this. That’s what I found when I searched on google for it… maybe someone else can tell you more about it.

I’m born under the Red Serpent Wavespell

[kin=105] Red Magnetic Serpent [stage 1: unify, attract, purpose]
[kin=106] White Lunar World-bridger [stage 2: polarise, stabilise, challenge]
[kin=107] Blue Electric Hand [stage 3: activate, bond, service]
[kin=108] Yellow Self-existing Star [stage 4: define, measure, form]
[kin=109] Red Overtone Moon [stage 5: empower, command, radiance]
[kin=110] White Rhytmic Dog [stage 6: organise, balance, equality]
[kin=111] Blue Resonant Monkey [stage 7: channel, inspire, attunement]
[kin=112] Yellow Galactic Human [stage 8: harmonise, model, integrity]
[kin=113] Red Solar Skywalker [stage 9: pulse, realise, intention]
[kin=114] White Planetary Wizard [stage 10: perfect, produce, manifestation]
[kin=115] Blue Spectral Eagle [stage 11: dissolve, release, liberation]
[kin=116] Yellow Crystal Warrior [stage 12: dedicate, universalise, cooperation]
[kin=117] Red Cosmic Earth [stage 13: endure, transcend, presence]

I tried to find some information about my wavespell and I found this:

Why can’t I find Red Serpent here? Did I do something wrong?

Hey everyone.

BlackAngel. After reading your message, I decided to update the Wavespell section on Dream of Peace. There’s still a few images missing unfortunately - they take time to create.

dreamofpeace.net/dreamspell/ … /index.php

I like the site you linked to as well - it’s full of relevant information about all of the Wavespells.

Here’s an image I created which shows the kin which belong to the Red Serpent Wavespell - the 13 day cycle we are currently passing through.

Notice the string of Galactic Activation Portal days, marked in Green! These are clear, high-energy days, and powerful in terms of the sychronicities that emerge.

:smile:

Nick

PS. Selucis.

Yes your Wavespell is the Blue Hand Wavespell of Healing and Accomplishment… What do these words mean to you?

I think the link Black Angel posted will be helpful in making sense of it’s meaning?

Nick

Ow that’s great Nick,
It looks good :content:

I see ‘red serpent’ in the list now. I think I overlooked it the first time :smile:

Are there actually more Galactic Activation Portal days?

hey Sandra.

Are there more “galactic activation portal” days?

• Well yes, I guess there are more portal days in the Red Serpent Wavespell. The graphic below, might help you understand why.

[kin=105]
The Red Serpent Wavespell includes Kin 105-117. Notice all the green days in that cycle - 10 of them to be exact.

[kin=144]
Only the Yellow Seed Wavespell (Kin 144-156) has that many!

These two Wavespells contain the Portal runs - the 2 symmetrical pairs of 10 portal days in a row.

Nick

What are Galactic Activation Portals? Does it affect the wavespell it is in?

I dont really understand what this is supposed to tell you. Im kin83, what does this mean?

you are in the Storm wavespell :yay:

kin 83 is Blue Overtone Night

kin statement
I empower in order to dream,
commanding intruition.
I seal the input of abundance
with the overtone tone of radiance.
I am guided by the power of magic.

Blue/West
Transform their worlds, one person at a time or groups. Move the world and stir things up. Transformation, intuition, energy, vision, magic, healing

Overtone
Command Empower Radiance
Have an air of confidence about them, admiration and respect. An encourager, and champion for self & others

Night
Dream, Intuition, Abundance
Mind as womb of creation, deeper logic of the dreaming self. Thoughtful and organized, introspective, self reflective and introspective

I’m Blue Solar Eagle [kin=35] So that makes me Blue Hand wavespell, right?