What's YOUR Desktop Background? Part II

I have this centered, with a light blue desktop.
I’ve made it myself.

the cover to the album “Lest We Forget” by Marilyn Manson.

I’ve had it as this for the past couple days.

:wave: Q. ^^

^^Interesting, Wolb. :yes:

This is currently mine.

Isn’t she…just…so…beautiful? :touched:

It does have a nice effect. ^^

Q gave me mine, it’s a birds-eye-view of Florida! :happy:

Cool wolb :smile:

Though it was a bit cloudy :razz:

Crab Nebula

I’m using a picture I took myself. I like it :razz:
https://www.home.no/jufka/bg.jpg

You guys might remember this one…

img96.imageshack.us/img96/1976/desktop3ny.jpg

I might change it again soon though…

Hey Whispa; I used that shot of the Crab Nebula for a looong time.

I just put this one up. I may have “borrowed” that shot from this forum.

Here we are…

It’s very pretty :smile:

It’s my favourite at the moment. My uncle emailed me a lot more pictures like that including the one in your avater. I can send you some if there’s any you haven’t seen :smile:

:content: Looks nice and calm, Don’t computer colours work great for dream scenes, just the type of place i want to visit in my dreams.

Yeah, it was definitely the “dreamy” quality that I liked.

Your Uncle got the pics here: Astronomy Picture of the Day. If you’ve got a lot of time and a high speed connection you can spend hours looking at great pics. Or you can just wait for your Uncle to send some more. :wink:

I managed to get all the icons off my Desktop except the “Recycle Bin”. How did you get that puppy in a different location?

This…

That’s an interesting website. Now i can read about the pictures i have so far :happy:

right click on the desktop - arrange icons by - show desktop icons. Clicking on that makes them show or stay hidden.

Yes, I remember seeing that. It’s absolutely beautiful! :shy: Do you by any chance remember where you saw that? I’d like to set it as mine now, but I can’t use the picture you gave because it’s a screenshot, since there are just icons floating in the background.

Big fan of luis royo, so no surprise to me that his work finds it’s way back onto my desktop.

Edited for nudity, but you could really see anything anyways. damn his risque art :tongue:

THIS is mine, for now. :content:

At the moment, i have one of Urahara that i will post eventally, but not now…