What's your fave band? Part II

Sláinte to that! [size=59](even though The Real McKenzies are actually Scottish influenced Canadian… but I won’t nitpick on that one… :content:… an irishman would however…[/size]
Celtic rock is brilliant! Three cheers for The Real McKenzies, The Tossers and The Young Dubliners. Huzzah to The Pogues and The Dropkick Murphys… and although one could argue that they are not technically Celtic rock… the biggest Hurray of them all to Flogging Molly! :hurray:

Yeah sorry about that, I’m just exited that I’m not the only celtic rock lover here :content:

Yeah, sorry, I actually meant to write Celtic, not Irish. :tongue: It’s all similar enough to be lumped into a big category of “GOOD” in my opinion.

Agreed… defenitely agreed :content:

Hmm.

Tool, System of a Down, The Doors, The Beatles, and Tech N9ne probably top that list. Really tough to choose favorite artists though. There are at least 20 or more that I could list that I deeply enjoy listening to.

Well, the six I list are all favorites, with no single one above the other

Smash Mouth | Gorillaz | Daft Punk | Modest Mouse | Lemon Demon | OkGo

Hmmm, I like a lot of bands previously mentioned in this thread, but the three I always come back to are: OK Go, Gorillaz, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Nice to see all the Gorillaz fans here!

Our Lady Peace is definitely my favorite. Runners-up would have to be Rise Against, Demon Hunter, Green Day (pre-American Idiot), Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden.

I don’t like permanent declarations, my tastes shift with time.
The bands that I am most enjoying / listening to at the moment, in no particular order are:
Rhapsody of Fire
E Nomine
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Subway to Sally (Thanks BaYoNeTTe!)
Rammstein
Avenged Sevenfold
Equilibrium
Nobuo Uematsu (ok, not a group, basically the music from Final Fantasy for those unfamiliar)
Dragonforce
There are a few others I have not listened to so much now for a while, but still like. Yay heavy metal! :grin: