What's your most beautiful dream-scene?

Yuitsu…thats a great dream…pity there isn’t a way to record our dreams onto dvd or something similar so we could share them later…lol.

My most beautiful dream scene:
In a cave…more like a grotto…carved into a very steep mountainside high above the level of the clouds. The vision was of a sheet of silvery clouds spanning forever, the sun was setting amongst distant mountain ranges, sunlight streaming through the sheet of clouds making them shimmer with all the colours of the rainbow. The valleys below the clouds barely visible through the thin layers of cloud.
I was sitting at the mouth of the grotto, cross legged, meditating while watching the sunset.
The scene lasted a long time as the sun and sky changed colours many times over while it was setting.
I remember waking up before I could figure out how I was going to get down from such a steep mountainside.
:smile:

One of the most extatic dreams I’ve ever had, happened about 4 months ago.
I was in the kitchen when I got lucid. I wished I could see my own body sleeping and went to my bedroom. Indeed there was my body asleep on my bed. It was very weird to see this, difficult to describe.
Then I thought of experimenting on my sleeping body, so I put my hand on the forehead of my sleeping body and concentrated on having a wonderful feeling when I should awake.
After I did this, I went outside into the garden. Everything was so much detailed and the colours were so vividly alive. I jumped into the air and made some loops in the air which gave me an incredibly strong feeling of being free! I never felt so extatic and free!! The freedom I experienced is beyond words.
A minute later I awoke, having a truly deep and warm feeling inside my head, as if something fundamental had changed with me. It was as if I touched my soul in this dream. Or so it felt. This feeling stayed a couple of hours, but it definitely changed my life in a subtle way.

Another beautiful moment came a few weeks later. Somewhere in the middle of a lucid dream I listened through the headphones of a friend of mine who was with me. I only could hear about 5 seconds of music, but it was definitely the most beautiful melody I’ve EVER heard. It sounded a bit like some simple melodic goatrance melody. This sound gave me a wonderful feeling. Then I awoke, still playing the melody in my head.

If you would’ve gone ‘into’ your sleeping body (like lie down and sink into it) you could have an out-of-body experience, just that you got to let go of physical existence. Just try it :happy:

Well, a friend of mine says this was already a distorted OBE, because I had this warm deep feeling when I awoke.
But I’ll give it a try if it should happen again. Thx for the suggestion, chosenone :wink:

Wow. I really like those two middle paragraphs. You should seriously think about making that into a poem. The first sentence is awsome.

hehe the best sky Ive seen was in one of my “end of the world” dreams…

I was standing outside, they had just annouced that the earths climate’s and weather patterens were changing and we were all going tom died (theres more to it…but i cant fully remember), anyways I looked around my area…seemed ok, I then looked up at the sky, it was blue with pink clouds…as i gazed more I could see the sun cause the sky to change colors…then it seems the sky itself was collasping…very wild

such wonderful things cannot be put into words.but as I said one time as I looked at such things was “so complex in it’s simplicity”

I always love to look at the stars. I can watch them for hours. When I remember to I look up in my dreams. I saw a pyramid of stars shooting through the sky then they burst apart and lit up the sky. Such beauty. Or Three moons the outside ones where slivered and the middle was full.it had stars circleing around them like electrons in atoms.

There are two dreams I recall having that stand out in my mind as truly memorable and beautiful. The first, I experianced when I was just 10 or so, though I still recall it vividly. I was a dolphin, and was swimming through the ocean. It was sort of an animated-3D dream, and everything was vivid and bright, playing and swimming through the blue-green see on a beautiful cloudless day. The water was crystal clear, and sparkling all around us.
The second, was a dream I had a year ago, where I was a gray wolf living during the Clondike days, and was a friend of a young girl and her father who lived in the forest. I could not talk, but the father could understand my thoughts often, and I protected them. One cold night during winter they were watching me, and I could see myself sitting up on a hill, howling hauntingly to the sky above me, which was filled with millions of shining stars that all stood out sharply. The girl asked what I was doing, and the father told her, I was singing to the sky.

Wow… [%
It’s amazing to read all these stories.
It’s so profound, so… poetic.

the most beautiful scene I’ve experienced in a dream was me standing on a hill looking down on this great landscape with big trees and a lake far away… and it felt like dawn, in the air and everything and big white flakes fell from the sky and whirled around in the air…
The ground felt like moss. It was very lovely.