Which music do you like the most?

I’m generally mostly in to the heavy stuff like tool, isis and so on, but I dig all kinds of music, depends on the mood. If I feel emotional I enjoy Sigur Rós, if I’m in a party mood then I’ll listen to some form of techno and so on. Right now, I’m absolutely in love with the new mastodon record, blood mountain, amazing stuff!

I’m really into rock a lot, but I can’t stop listening to some occasional old-school hip-hop :content:

it is hard to say anything about music as it is strange and phenomenal thing just like dreaming.only good and bad music there is,but to be honest ,must say that a man is a creature that learns and evolves in many aspects,so music is one of them.
So i cant say i like everything ,including top10 list ever,or any song made with no purpose at all,or for children who actualy cant understand any of words,because theme is banal like sex or social picture no one cares but those who live that way.

SO my favorite music is: classical (random),Grateful dead ,Pink floyd,Amon duul,Gong,Guapo,Acid mothers tample ,godspeed you black emperor,mogwai,Ash Ra tempel,tangerine dream,Klaus Schultze,
Sigur ros,King Crimson,White noise,Dean Martinez,Neu,Can,Faust,Popol vuh,Vangelis,and electro,brakebeat music in some occasions…

I like Japanese pop and rock. Ayumi Hamasaki is my favourite. :good:

I love Metal. :music: I’m addicted to it :razz: I started with nü (like Disturbed and Linkin Park) but got over it. Now I listen to doom, gothic, folk and sometimes black metal (if I’m in an extreme mood :wink: ) I like Moonspell, Amorphis, Haggard, some songs by Blackmore’s Night and a lot more…Some industrial and ebm songs are good too.

shpongle is the coolest triipiest music ever, anyone heqard of him?

Favorite Type: Classic Rock & Oldies followed by Heavy Metal and classical.