WHO are your dream characters?

Often in dreams I have a friend or family member with me but they never have more than a very minor role in the dream. Lately I’ve been having a few dreams about my pets which I haven’t had since my old bird died. Usually I have at least a dream a night about famous people (Certain people more often than others…) but they hardly ever are famous in the dream, just look and act the same way.
I don’t have reoccuring DCs but I wish I did, it sounds interesting. Maybe I’ll befriend one in LD and keep bringing him back in other dreams :smile:
DCs I’ve never heard of in RL are often the focus of the dream.

Usually, my friends and family, although for a few dreams I’ve seen a homeless-looking black guy in his mid-fifties. He’s really nice, and in one of my dreams, he was a janitor. In my dream, I’d love to talk to him… Ask him who he is…

I love the idea of just talking to dream characters about things in real life… I’m getting all emotional about it, getting excited… I can’t wait! :cool_laugh:

every dream i have seems to have my best friend in it…its pretty weird really because shes always in it some way or another. and this has only been happening for about the last year.

Family members and tv characters from various shows - scifi shows generally but other shows pop up too e.g. a few days ago one DC in my dream was Ridge of B&B… Odd as I don’t watch it myself.

Talking of DC’s, the last time I became lucid, I wasn’t aware of any induction methods etc, and I got lucid because I noticed a lot of tv actors/actresses in my dream. I said I can’t really be seeing you - this must be a dream!

This is kind of interesting… In my latest LD, all of the DC’s were lucid dreamers. Apparently they were supposed to be from this forum, too, though I didn’t remember any names from the dream that were actually members of ld4all… :peek: