Who do you want to see in your lucid dreams?

I really want to meet that person that I still love. We never were together but we had something special. He always said he loved me more which I kinda doubted. Unfortunately I was right. He’s just fine and I’m still trying my hardest to move on. It’s been like 10months. In every LD the thing I do after flying is look for him. Cuz I can’t irl :smile: but yeah I haven’t really thought through who else Id like to meet :tongue:

its so much better to meet new people :happy: !

If Im really thinking about it I would really like to meet the people Im chatting with in IRC :cool:

Haha maybe you’re right :happy: And ofc meet all the ppl I only talk to through msn ofc… Since I used to play an online game… I know a lot of ppl I’ve never met and wont meet anytime soon xD

i got to hang out with jhonny cash once, it was cool.
personally, i want to meet my uncle, who died last year, havent gotton to see him yet :neutral:
he taught me how to play pool :grin:

Omg, me too :happy:
I’m a huge fan of the teen titans and I haven’t thought of this idea thanks for mentioning it! :smile: That would be so cool!

I wanna meet my innerself!

I also just want to see the girl I have a crush on IRL.
She’s the girl of my dreams :content:

I want to see all my old friends because i exchanged schools this year and i miss my old friends.

A couple of days ago I dreamt I watched Adam Lambert in concert, and got to hug him, that was pretty special. He smelled pretty. xD I’d like to meet the Beatles as well, the living and deceased. There’s a couple attractive guys from school I’ve been trying to conjure up. I’ve been dying to meet my SG but no luck so far.
Edit: Oh yeah, anime/manga people. Ouran, DN, FMA, D. Gray-Man, Bleach…
Oh, and Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Elizabeth Bathory, and Vlad the Impaler. And my favorite fictional killer Hannibal Lecter…

I would like to fight along side the Avatar and Have every power that he has :smile:

there are alot of famous directors i want to meet, besides the obvious steven Spielberg, perhaps terry gilliam (his film brazil has inspired me to dream more, err REMEMBER my dreams more)

I would like to have a discussion with Lars Ulrich (drummer of Metallica). He seems like fun guy to hang out with :cool:

In the LD i want to have tonight, i want to meet the person with the most beautiful singing voice in the world. Or the composer who makes the most beautiful music. We will perform together. really really hopes for LD

I want to meet my six siblings who sadly died before they were born. I’m an only child and I always wondered what having brothers and sisters would have been like so I’d love to “meet” them even if they are just figments of my imagination :smile:

if any of you are artists…
i’ve always really wanted to meet characters that i’ve created, whether they’re human, or some other creature i’ve made up, it’d be an interesting way to test out their personalities, and see how they react to certain situations.
other than that, and maybe a few other celebrities, i really wanna figure out who my “DG” is.

Last week, I made appear “Discord”, she is a goddess with magic powers. :wizard:

She was more beautiful in my dream. :love:
I kissed her and I woke up. :crying:

This is a video with “Discord”:
youtube.com/watch?v=WXZDSncUNTk

I want to see her again. :woot:

I want to see every hot celebrity and girl there is in existince in my dreams

The only person I’ve ever actually sought out is The Doctor. Other than that, I just take my DC’s as they come. I actually find i interesting to see what kind of original characters I can find.

For fun, I think I’d like to meet the Omaticaya people on Pandora and live with them.
For growth, I would like to meet my true self.