Why i can't achieve LD?

Hello everyone, i’m practicing lucid dreams for 3 months already. In first two days i dreamed two lucid dreams, but from that time i haven’t dreamed it for 3months. I tried most of all techniques, but nothing happend. This morning i dreamed that i was arguing with my friend that lucid dreaming is real and when i woke up i was pretty mad becauze i was dreaming about LD and i couldn’t turn my conciousness on to become lucid. What could it be, please help ^.^

Do you do a RC very often? I never get LDs from the actual methods just those.

Hy reperis12! Welcome to the forum!

I have to say that you can not only try techniques and expect them to work. You have to give time to each tech to say for sure that it’s not working…

Dreaming about lucid dreaming means that you are putting effort in lucid dreaming and it means that your mind is focused on lucid dreaming but obviously it’s not enough to became lucid…

You need a technique that works for you… Here’s the guide How to Choose Your Technique. Start with that… Give yourself time and to techniques also…

No, this is the only thing i’m not doing, but i write a dream journal. I thought dream journal is enough to achieve lucid dream because of better memory in dreams. I have heard of lucid dreams blockade when LD is impossible to achieve is it true?

dB_FTS thanks. I’ll give it a try. Does 1 week is enaugh for 1 technique or i should try it for longer?

Well it depends on the person. When I’m trying something new I gave it at least a week for getting first results or just feedback. It won’t hurt if you give it more time then you can be sure…

Also don’t restrict yourself on one technique, you can combine them. But for the start do each technique separate or however you like it…

Note that every advice here is very much from personal experience and can very a lot from dreamer to dreamer, so basically the best way for you is to experiment and see for yourself what is working for you and what is not working…

Put few RC’s in through the day, it won’t hurt. That’s why you miss those cues about lucid dreaming. Whenever you hear or think about lucid dreaming do a RC and if you do the same in dream then you will become lucid. But again, give it time to sink into your daily routine…

I’ve never heard about that, we have a situation here that we call dry spell. It’s a period of time when we don’t have lucid dreams, due to various reasons… Stress, work, school and many other things and problems…

Good luck with your quest!

Thanks for your help, i hope it’ll work out for me.
I think now i know why i can’t achieve lucid dream. Lately i’ve been so stressed about school and a girl, so i’m not able to think about nothing more just that:/

No problem, glad I could help.

Well, that’s how things work. With more stress in waking life we get less dreams and dream recall and such things. But doesn’t have to be the rule… Well, good luck anyways!