Why look for dreamsigns when u can make one?

Because I don’t want a tattoo…

Besides, eventually you’d get used to seeing it as a part of your body. I’ve been wearing these bracelets for like a year. I haven’t taken them off once. I never notice them in daily life or in dreams, and they’re not even permanently attached (although they might as well be).

Pedro… theres nothing that you find yourself doing in dreams commonly? My friend said he never had common dreams but then RIGHT AFTER that told me he leaps a lot in dreams as a means of travel. That could be an RC… every time you jump. Well… an RC for him anyway.

I think the best way to use reality checks is find something that happens in both dreams and the waking. For instance do a reality check whenever you open a door to go through it (don’t count doorways without doors or you would be doing nothing but RCs all day). Thats GOTTA happen at some point in one of your dreams… then, odds are, you will carry the check out in your dreams out of custom.

Well since I use VILD it aint too important for me. VILD doesn’t rely on having to learn any common dreams… BUT thank God coz yeah I still don’t have any! I know a lot of my dreams are very much in my control but it doesn’t matter if I’m lucid or not! NO COMMON DREAMS! Strange…or maybe I just haven’t looked hard enough… But it doesn’t matter anymore anyway.