A bit stuck on what to do! WBTB doesnt allow me to remember my dreams

Atm im doing reality checks alot through out the day and when i dont do WBTB i remember my dreams quite well. The main problem is i can become lucid in these dream. I try Mild when i sleep normally but it doesnt get me to become lucid. Should i just keep writing down my dreams until i become lucid?

Hi! How long have you been doing this? It could take some time before MILD starts working well. Some people get lucky almost immediately, while it can take several weeks for others. As long as you have focus on dreams and keep thinking about becoming lucid, it will eventually happen :siiw:

If WBTB doesn’t allow you to remember, it’s very much possible you do WBTB too early, causing more deep sleep in the second part of your sleep. For example: If you go to sleep at 11PM and get up at 3AM for WBTB but only wake up at 9AM, there’s still a lot of sleep to catch! Try to WBTB at 4 or 5AM instead might improve more REM sleep and so more chance to recall your dreams.

Remember WBTB is not a must to become lucid, if you don’t feel good about this technique, just stick to the techniques you personally like!