a good night for LDing...

Last night, i was having a lucid dream, as i frequently do. However, it ended quite quickly and i woke up.

With a feeling in my body, but not my mind such as “Oh no you don’t”, i WILDed myself back into the dream within seconds. so i was back in, did some more, woke up again, WILDed back in, repeat about 5 times, then i decided to actually get up.

I’m not sure if anyone else does this, but i tend to. i’m not sure if it’s WILDing, but i wake up, do not open my eyes or think anything, in about 5 seconds i get a little bit of HI, then i am back in the dream i was having previously.

Has this been done before?

Yes, I do this too. I love this technique because I think it will lead me to my first LD in no time.
I started it 1 or 2 weeks ago and it’s pretty simple because there are no efforts to make. You just lie there and wait for the dream to appear.

I fall asleep slowly so it wont work for me. I’m sure it would work but I don’t have the patience to just lie there (We’re talking about 2-3 hours) when I instead could just turn around on my side and fall asleep in a quarter.

But this is not when you’re falling asleep, it’s when you wake up.

You should check this topic. It’s a very useful technique that you used, and I use it when I’m tired enough.

It’s always better when you wake up. The first time I easely WILDed was in the morning. It went so easely I couldn’t believe how easy it felt - there was no resistance whatsoever. I did it twice in a row, even. I was so proud lol.

Yes, what you describe is “chaining dreams”. It’s not very known, I don’t know why, cause it’s a rather easy and efficient method.

(This topic should be in the Pathways forum, indeed. :tongue: ) :wizard: :tongue: