A LD Noob Dying To Know

I was Wondering can you have like endless battles with demons and other weird monsters(crys if no) and if so has any one done it plz share!

When it comes to lds, the possibilities are endless! If you really want to, you could once you got the hang of lucid dreaming. :good:

As for trying it, no, I haven’t tried that in a lucid dream yet. :no:

Yep, anythings possible. You can do anything you can think off. As for me trying to battle demons, no sry, no demons :smile:.
But I have fought against martial artists and other kinds of humans, and I must say, it has always been really cool. Though it was sooo hard to keep the dream intact on my first fighting lds.

i’ve battled daemons before, and used energy spells. I remember one time at the end of the fight one of the daemons said we will fight again. and then the dream was over. I never did fight him again though, haven’t been practicing LDing for a little while.

and my favorite was when I used thought to make people explode. and it was really graphic! :tongue: :colgate:

:eek: cautiosly walks away

A lucid dream can consist of anything. LDs test the boundries of your mind, and put you into a world you have created yourself :smile: So in an LD anything is possible.

There was a thread about battles in LD’s here:
All out battles.

I was about to say that the sky’s the limit in an LD, but actually, the sky is NOT the limit. There are no limits within the dream, as long as you’re confident that there are no limits.

The thing I really don’t get: why anyone would want to be someone else in a dream, like… if someone wanted to be Aragorn. It makes no sense to me. Why not be yourself but have Aragorn’s skill? And more?

As a matter of fact I like my lucid dreams to have rules. And being someone else is AGAINST my rules :happy: unless of course I am trying to be my alter ego or I transform myself (and my rule is yeh can’t transform yerself if you ain’t got a means to do it! magic works)

anyway, that’s just me.

lol. I agree. I think that you should be yourself, and anyway, if you inpoersonate someone, it bases it on what you know about them. If you have only seen aragorn in the first film, you will only know what he does in the first film

how the hell did aragon get into the conversation;by the way i DEFINITLY dont wanna be aragon.DEFINITLY

I read someone wanted to be aragorn and kill orcs. :happy:

But I was like “dood, just be yourself and kill orcs”… well that’s what I was thinking.

Yeah whats the point of being Aragon , and you will think otherwise that would suck.