A question for Pedro/Gods and dreams

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Everyone does this! Lol. SOrry.

OK, you said “did you have several of you” which is a very good idea and is one of the only ways I can think this would work…IN REAL LIFE. And all the sites people are looking up on the matter are discussing 4D IN REAL LIFE!

I do this in my dreams. I don’t need millions of me, I don’t even need to be all around an object. It’s like…surely everyone agrees its possible to see 360 degrees in a dream? Right?

You COULD do this by creating an eyeball that goes right around your head so it sees everywhere…but thats what you would have to do IN REAL LIFE! In a dream I can have my regular 2 eyes and still see everywhere! There is no eyes! There is no spoon! lol. Your eyes don’t exist, everything about the dream is built in your mind! So therefore, if your whole body is not real…then you don’t need it to be all around an object to see it 4D.

Phew sorry about that guys…just letting off steam! It’s just a lot of people have been talking to me about you can’t do this and you can’t do that when all their proof is based on doing the thing in real life! This aint RL4all.com!

It’s like… if someone thinks about their point of view they will think of their eyes. So if I said, “Wile lucid, stretch your point of view so it sees from all angles” people would be trying to stretch their EYEBALLS around the place lol. I’m sure thats possible but POINTLESS! Although nothing is physical in a dream the idea of eyeballs are representing your physical eyeballs. As far as you are aware they are physical objects in your head. Well don’t use them!

Your point of view doesn’t have to be from a physical point! Bend the rules! I can stretch my point of view to look from everywhere and still see myself standing there! With completely normal looking eyes I might point out! U don’t have to view from your eyes anyway, in a dream you can view through your bloody elbows if thats what you wanna do!

This was maybe a bad idea coz now everyone who disagrees with me is gonna start a big argument lol. Surely someone here understands what I’m talking about?

Let’s start “The BIG 4D Vision topic” :smile:
I still can’t imagine what is that 4D vision like, but it’s obvious that I have to try it first - “it’s impossible to tell what the Matrix is, you have to see it by yourself” :cool:

lol “” This aint RL4all.com! “”

yeh i see exactly what you are saying Pedro,
in real life, our eyes takes the light and is able to see images due to that

but when your dreaming,. there is no light that your eyes are seeing,. its all images are developed by your MIND,. Not your eye balls
you dont need eyes to see the dream image, because your eyes actually are Part of that dream image… the dream is just an image in your mind

so,… since its your Mind that sees the image ( which isnt a real image), then that means that you can ‘’ see’’ Whatever your Mind can imagine ( imageimagine )

Are you talking about vision as:

Being able to percieve the dreamworld from every perspective at the same time or…

being able to focus on one object from all its sides

if that makes any sense.

What i mean is when u say for example you are looking at and object, are you also looking away from the object too

THANK YOU!

Exactly…so maybe it would be impossible to see in 4D if you have the world’s worst imagination! But like anything in dreams…its POSSIBLE! Thanks for that, glad you understand the mind! You also said what I was saying about the eyes being IN the world a lot better than I described it! Cheers!

Pedro do you know any possible “shortcuts” in the style of creating a jetpack to fly? Just curious :smile:

Perhaps an “optic strip” which you can carry around, that should help.