ADRT- Anchored Dream Recall Technique

Unfortunately, my report is the lack of it :sad:. There are two problems:

1. My recall is good enough for my goals now, so I had not enough motivation.
  2. If you make this tech you are losing a chance for WILD using one of «easy» techs (DEILD, FILD, «cellphone» tech). As I am currently in the process of storming WILD fortress, I had to delay testing of ADRT untill I start to seriously develop my recall skills.

On the first day, I tried to focus on the feeling of recalling that I had dreamed.The second day didn’t turn out too well, but on the third day, today, I was able to recall a dream.I got that feeling again that I was trying to focus on the first day. When I got it, I tapped my wrist two times and visions of fragments of my dream started to pop out. Soon enough, those visions became clearer and I remembered my dream and a some other parts of another dream.

@ Phantasos- No, it does not prevent you from WILD…you can do WILD with WBTB or at bedtime, not only in the morning :wink:

@ Ch3rry - Nice to hear that, just keep anchoring at morning and you will have powerful DR tech at your hand.
Just one thing. It does not work immediately, you shouldn’t remember on the first time like you did. You need to anchor it then after some time when you anchored atleast 10 times you can use the anchor to remember. If you don’t think you fully understand feel free to ask.

Hi Spider,

I find the technique really interesting and will try it out in the next weeks. I really want to get rid of that “Dream Eraser” as Stephen LaBerge called it.

I think I have a medium good dream recall and hope I can improve it with this technique, because sometimes I can’t recall any dream in the morning at all, though I have the feeling of having dreamt something. But I don’t want this technique to interfere with my efforts to do WILD and DEILD, so I will use a more unobtrusive body movement as anchor: I will gently press together the thumb and the pointer finger of my right hand three times (imitating Applause? :wink: ).

One question to the technique: Is it allowed to anchor the feeling 2 or 3 seconds after you successfully recalled a dream or are you just allowed to anchor the feeling of the upcoming recall?

Thanks for adapting this idea of Pavlov and conditioning to the dreamworld (“Woof Woof!” :happy: ) and also for the hint that there is a feeling involved with dream recall.

Glad to hear you will give it a shot.
The feeling of recall is the important part, anchoring later will result in anchoring the dream not the ability to recall. So try to anchor as soon as you get the feeling.

Looking forward to your results :smile:, Spider

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.