Ahhhhhhhh I think I know it's not working need help veterans

it can take a little time. Just keep at it - remember the two P’s… which, BTW, I have forgotten… but I’m sure someone else here will say them :wink:.

What’s your routine? Do you keep a DD (helps alot)? Do you take RC’s throughout the day (helps a fair bit)?
Also, you’ll find it easier to do not in the evening, but in the morning (say around 4am).

Two P’s! I know them! :cool_laugh: It’s my rule too in order to succeed in WILD’ing! :content:

Practice and Patience!

Anyways, I have had some encounters with old hag while I was in SP, but I learn not to fear anything because itself doesn’t actually exist. Then, I never have encountered old hag again. I agree that if you have any strong emotions especially with fears in boardline trance, you won’t be successful. It will instantly snaps you out of the trance. You gotta be empty and non-responsive if you want to be successful in WILD’ing.

By the way, you don’t need to worry about demons attacking you. It’s normal to experience hypnogia while in SP. You might experience some strange sensations, hear some strange sounds, see some strange stuff, etc.

Good luck! You might want to check out big discussion about WILD in “The Quest of Lucidity” section. I think. :smile: