Alarms for reminder to do RC's!

Are you the type who forgets to RC? tsk tsk. well here’s how to… Okay, let’s move on, sorry if that sounded like some TV commercial :smile:

Alright, so there are a lot of these out ther ebut you can set an alarm every five-ten minutes depending whenever you wanna hear a noisy sound on your computer! There are a lot of websites and everytime the bell sounds you just RC and turn it off or snooze it and my alarm snoozes for 5 minutes or 10 but you can set alarms to snooze for a certain amount of time so it doesn’t get irritating. This is for those who constantly forget about RCing during the day and also check out my other thread on an effective way!

other thread: [Help to remember to do RC's and DILD's)

Yeah, I used to do the same thing on my iPod, I personally didn’t have much success with it but it is a good idea for someone who does RCILD.

I have an app on my phone called “dreamer” and you can use it to send you notifications to remind you to RC. You can get it to do it every hour or you can customize it yourself. I found it useful when I first started using RCs as it serves as a good way of setting up the habit. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch I’d definitely recommend it for starting out.