Alcohol best way to lucid dream

Sometimes after drinking I can barely remember any dreams at all. But I do tend to get cool HI in the morning because I keep waking up all the time in the morning after drinking. And once I had really exellent dream recall after drinking, I think I could probably remember an entire 1 hour dream :cool_laugh: and I did get lucid that morning too :cool: But usually alcohol doesn’t help me with lucid dreaming.

If I’ve had alcohol I sleep very deeply and sometimes hardly at all. In both cases my dream recall is worse.

All of my 3 LD’s this month have been BILD’s - beer induced lucid dreams. But i do not plan to drink it more frequently than i do, despite of temporar failure to have LD’s in usual nights :cry:

Ouch! That explains some of what happens to me. Anymore, I average about 6 hours of sleep a night. Just before the clock goes off, my REM is just beginning to ramp up. Usually, I will have at least one highly vivid non lucid dream after going to bed after drinking.

REM rebound also occurs after you have drank for a while (weeks) and then go on the wagon. Of course, for the first three nights after stopping, you will sleep very little since your nervous system is full of chemicals attempting to counteract the depressive effects of the alcohol.

Interesting to see this topic is still active :happy:

for sum reason wen i drink alcohol i cant sleep for ages, I once had the wierdest dream on alcohol. It was like a hallucination, i had just been cuaght having a house party by my mother and once everyone had gone, i fell asleep, woke up to see/think my mother in the room saying i wasnt in any trouble(it turned out i was badly wrong). After that i didnt wake up so it wasnt an FA, i just stopped thinking my mum was in the room.
It was wierd!!!

especially the morning after…

hahaha that is great. :lol:
Nice song quote in your signature by the way.

It’s christmas time and usually, I drink more this time. My dream rate increases every time I drink some beer, but I cannot really get lucid, but that’s rather normal for me.
Alcohol slows the whole brain down a bit which is shown by the recognation and the often slower reaction of drunk people. So I propose, alcohol enables people to remember and experience dreams more intensively.

Me wonders how many people get LD’s during first night of new year after having some party :tongue:

I do, I had 2 lucids last night because of REM rebound, also alcohol makes me sleep light so I’m easier lucid :content:

After drinking the other night - new years eve I had loads of vivid dreams which I could remember well but none or them were lucid. :sad:

It was my wife’s b-day yesterday and we had some wine. I got totally sober by the time i went to sleep, but still i had 2 LD’s (i somehow have been bit LD-dry recently). I dunno, maybe even having some alcohol last evening does the trick even if by the time you go to sleep you are sober already.

My last 12 LDs have come the morning after nights with heavy intake of alcohol… This morning I was lucid so much that I didn’t think it would be possible: I’d wake up, and drift straight into an LD while saying “I’m dreaming” over and over again until I was in a dreamscape. (This happened may times. The lenght of the LDs varied).

When I finally got out of bed it felt like I’d been lucid all night. I’ve never experience anything like this.

yea well just get stoned twice the fun!! seriously…

My last alcohol dream was bizarre…

I saw some people who transform to insects, and i saw insects to transform to human…

212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi … 001.html:;

brrrr

i just had a high amount of alcohol + THC last night and though i didn’t supposedly dream a THING until 6 a.m. approached (the rest of the sleep felt “artificial”) … i then proceeded to have all sorts of FAs and LDs and even an NDE.

in fact i think i may have imagined things in light sleep that carried “immediately” into dream several several hours later, but the flow seemed continuous to me… not sure.

Hi,

Drink some alcohol before you go to sleep and it increases your chances of becoming concsious during sleep.
Its really a fact… when im drunk or just a bit tipsy, and i go to sleep, i quite often have great astral projections of lucid dreams, or both.

If you mix this with WBTB and some MILDing you will definitely have results. If you have the guts have a few sips of alcohol during the WBTB period too
I recommend bourbon or scotch however any alcohol would work i guess.

Try it and im sure you’ll have some awesome flying dreams. :fly:

–EDIT–
Ok so someone put it back… thanks

Alcohol has helped me that way too… I do not recommend that you do it everyday though.

IDK guys I still have no recall at all w/ alcohol. Maybe it’s just you need to relax a bit more…You can find other ways to relax. BTW, I’ve always read that have some kind of mind numbing substance in your system prevents you from reaching higher planes cause you are “closed off” in a way.

thats possibly true Anamcara, probably with most drugs however the thing about Alcohol is, it makes your physical body feel more, ‘out of it’ in a way, so your more into your dreams and whatever.
im not 100% on it ofcourse,… its just that a lot of my expeirences with astral projecting concsiously have been in the nights that i drink alcohol…

you might say “yeah well not all of them are so what are u talking about”
Thats right however…
lately, since im not focusing on asrtal projecting, im not really astral projecting unless it happens by random

and when it does happen by random it happens when i drank alcohol, that night beforehand.

not sure… maybe its just me…