Am I dreaming? lol

Well, as soon as you start looking into dream world more and more, this would be something to come one day, mixing real life and dream in a moment. Even when I am fully awake, just one thing which doesn’t seem to be normal is making me to test reality, and for a second I can think I am dreaming.
I dreamt I was awake and only to find out I am still dreaming.
There is almost no difference between vivid dream and waking state.
Only thing we can be sure in waking state is its continuity, I can remember all the moments and there are stable in a row. Dreams are just a little unstable.

holy crap…the experience moogle had a year ago…happened to me today. it was very very odd. I was walking in my house [around 7pm so it was dark], and the hallway lights just started to dim, then get bright, then dim, then get bright…and then I asked my parents if they noticed that, and they thought I was crazy. They acted a little strange too. To add on to that, my TV was on for no apparent reason. So…I thought I was dreaming. I sat and did like 10 RCs…and they all proved that I wasnt. Although, I didn’t try to convince myself for an hour and a half :razz: Took me 15 minutes to realise I was sane.

Same experience for me ! LOL !
For a month, all my lights don’t work, one after the other, I change a bulb, another light don’t work. In brief, one light switch per two don’t work in my flat.
My clock began to give a wrong hour. I changed the battery. The problem persists : sometimes, it gives a good hour, sometimes not ! And I experience a lot of very weird coincidences, too.

But this night, it was incredible ! I went out my parent’s house at 11pm, it was night, it was cold (it even began to freeze). And, as I walked on the square, I suddely noticed that there were a group of young people ( 3 boys and 2 girls) in the dark : they were almost naked, just wearing underwears ! :eek: :grin:
Between two giggles, I managed to perform a few RC’s. Was i dreaming ? :rofl:

sometimes i think my day is so weird im dreaming but in a real dream ill eat a magic marker and then fly on a hovering disk and shoot people with a water gun and they’ll melt and everything seem perfectly normal… how messed up

ps. that dream i made up never happened but it would be fun

I was in the public library today and a book caught my eye it was …
FEAR ITSELF by Jonathon Nasaw
I thought :eh:
and did a reality check…
then I walked down another row and spotted …
WOLFPACK by Raplan Currie :eek:

I RCed like crazy until I left the building! :tongue:

rofl!

/me takes a RC

I think you’re awake. I hate it when that happens. I really thought I was dreaming this wensday…

Alright, I was watching the president adress the nation about energy concerns and social security concerns. He was saying that technology would usher us through this dellema, so to say. Then the signal cut out a few seconds after that. And I see stuff like that happen all the time. Maybe its just the irony behing it all.
There was another occassion when I was walking out of house into the parking lot where my car was. I was walking forward as a car backed right into my car. A few seconds before it happened I thought they were going to hit, then they did! I did a reality check real quick with small print and a digital display of the time. Reality.

Last wednesday I saw a reaaaaally weird species of duck that walks upright, never saw those before. It was so weird and funny that I did a RC… just to be sure. Turns out im not dreaming :razz:

today i had a weird experience in the bookstore.

everywhere i turned i saw books having to do with dreams… or wolves :wink:

writer name wolff - ‘dreamcatcher’ - some book which was part 3 of a dreams series (fantasy) - “dream the bull” - and ofcourse the stephen king calla book.

I even saw a book titled “the warrior of night and day” or something. I did a RC … it was real… i wonder if i will have a LD tonight.

too weird :eek:

btw: lately i have come into the habit of doing the nose RC everytime I encounter something that has to do with dreams IRL.

Now you made me do a RC, too.

thought of you when i saw it :content:

(and did a RC too). I didn’t buy it though.

/me bumps a very old topic

I was walking into the charity shop today when I saw a lovenote heart on the window near the door. It said

I immediately thought of GHOSTIE11 and did a lot of RCs throughout the afternoon!

[size=9]probably i’m supposed to tell you you’re dreaming … but ran out of space :puh: [/size]

What??? this cant be true :cry: Im never at britain, maybe someone tries to joke :dingding: I dont know where this one got the GHOSTIE from. I use the name GHOSTIE on all sites and even on Xbox live. I hope you dont mistake and wish you good luck with LD’s :hugs: maybe you can give me an SD :tongue:

moved into existing “Am I Dreaming?” topic

Have you ever had a “WHAT THE?!” moment… IRL… where you’ve done RCs repeatedly but it isn’t a dream…

Maybe not that many RCs

but you were shocked you weren’t dreaming!

Could be a quote, a moment, anything!

/me crosses his fingers hoping that he doesn’t look like an idiot here :tongue:

Does a spontaneously exploding golf ball count? (And no, I’m not making this up. This actually happened to us and has remained one of the great unsolved mysteries for me and my sisters) Of course, it happened before I’d heard about LDs, but still…

You know “knowingness”? Where you KNOW you’re in a dream, without any RCs or signs?

…Yeah. I had knowingness for like 20 minutes after I woke up. FIRST time that’s ever happened.

my ‘WHAT THE?!’ moment would have to be when i was on vacation in the Philippines with my mum and brother. after a day in the city, my uncle was driving us back to his house late at night and since he lives about 3 hours away from the city we were still on the road since 8:00. anyway, on the way he ran over 3 dogs, nearly hit a person, and was starting to fall asleep… i was seriously thinking about climbing out the window but unfortunately all the RC’s proved me awake.
we made it home ok anyway.

I’ve had a few experiences…

Including, a few times, dropping a cup or something, and it lands the right way up. Sorta bounces and stops the right way up. I love it when that happens…

I had this feeling last night when I walked through my dark apartment (I was about to go to bed) and spotted a neighbor, staring down at me from about three levels above in a house across the courtyard. It was so eerie because he didn’t move a bit, staring like a psycho killer looking out for his next prey. :scared:

I immediately thought I were in a nightmare and did several RC, but finally I realized “he” wasn’t actually a person, but just some round thing in the window, maybe a lamp or something. :ack: