Anetta

the game? hmmmm, refresh my memory? I don’t recall.

Moogle: :content:

I don’t remember what it was called, but I do remember what it consisted of. There were these little tanks positioned on different parts of a terrain map. Sometimes it would be night, sometimes it would be the moon, sometimes it would be really hard to see everyone would say “Awww!!”. Then we would take turns choosing power and angle, and attempting to destroy each other. At this point, I think you remember, so I need say nothing about “the weapons”. Sometimes, tanks would slide down the mountain. I believe it was either Stuffness, Or Xplosive which deemed this phenemenon “Skiing”.

ooooo yes, you are talking about “Scorch” :happy:
Believe it or not, people were playing it today in #ld4all chat. We still play it often! :wink:

Some have tried playing “Scorch3D” which is based on the same game … but in 3D :tongue: … it’s a bit more difficult though. I’m still practicing! :content:

Ooh! I’ve played Scorch a few times! Fun! I try to start up a game every now and then but everyone leaves within the first few minutes due to 1) the crappy connection of game or 2) The old guys who know how to play kicking the new guys (me) butt. :content:
Damn you wind!

LOL the wind!! yes!! the wind!
People still play it? Well, thats just great. :content:

Maybe she didn’t tell you everything? :content: Do you think she would reveal such top secret military technique (undoubtedly used in Area 51, the so-called Dreamland) to some amateurs? :cool:

And by the way… anyone remembers Anna? :wink:

miss her? I don’t even remember her.

She before my time or she really made no impression on me lol.

I remember that she was on the old network 54 server. I don’t remember her coming her, though I think she may have come under a different name. This new site looks amazing! It’s wonderful Pas Quale made an ld4all in the netherlands, thats just… great .
:content: