Animal Clan part II

Why I’m not joining…so I likely shouldn’t be posting in here?

…ok, I’m fine with just reading this(no matter how tempting it is to reply XD)
[/quote]

i know ill stay with it, mostly because my clan is kinda dead :cry: i guess because no one was really all that experienced in it or motivated.
by the wayy, can i change my animal :help: :shy:

IF this thread were ever to regain popularity, I would change my animal as well.

Proposal: re-start this, but allowing greater freedom of animals. Perhaps more like the CALD people or the Transformations clan. Heck, we could have a clan-wide “zoo” of sorts we could visit in LDs, or manage monthly animal-based LD quests.

hey can i join?

I’m still alive here. I just forgot about it even though it’s all over my profile. I haven’t been dreaming of any animals lately.

plus i still am terrible at remembering dreams

can some one get me a link to chat

the link is right at the top of the web page on the left side…
Home Guide Forum Chat Store Donate

thx

whoa twelve pages later and animal clan is still here. I’m back after strange random events, oh and for those of you who don’t know me I’m the original animal clan member :smile:

wat, do u mean u started the clan, or where the first member :confused:

Hey Jude has changed his nick to Brian27 … he has the very first post in this topic

oh, ok

Lol I’m back here aswell, after a break that seemed to last years, not intentional obviously. Erm whos who, gah I’m confused by name changes.

I really need to get back into this… Hopefully i’ll have a penguin related dream soon.

Same, with any luck better than before. However it seems our first posts have disappeared detailing whos who and our purpose ect, shame.

Would anyone be interested in monthly/weekly/wheneverly mini-quests? It would keep the clan more active and interesting while producing more interesting dreams.

Examples: who can dream of the most animal species, or their own personal animal multiple times, or dreaming particular situations (like a sea monster-fight or something), LD visits to zoos…?

cool idea

(oh, and i have changed my name like eight times, and I was gone for a couple of months) So there are a few new faces here and a new forum, cool

im in on that idea
:woo:

same, sounds good. However I can’t really remember dreams let alone LD :eh: things have to change sometime though :happy: