Animal Clan

Rodrigo, I can’t remember the pictures on the other people’s shirts, I only remember they were different animals :smile:

Had an LD some days ago, and where going to summon you guys.
But the first one I tried summoning (Karuni) failed and I gave up :grin:

…I found big sign that said “Dog Show [somting] [somting]” though. :neutral:

I had some slight HI going to sleep last night and saw some indistinct birds.

Pretty much it, Hope I get something less up to interpretation :tongue: (Interpretation of phosphines forming shapes in my half-asleep mind that is)

Ooooo i dreamt that a pineapple fish - well two of them actualy - offered me a cookie which tasted like apple But it was just an ND… Almost had a LD but the alarm went off

Had an dragon LD while I fell asleep at school, had no real relation with Animal Clan though. :neutral:

EDIT: Oh and I think I found my Spirit Guide. :content:

A dragon playing Games, didn’t he crush the conroler or was he a small dragon, that would be a cool spirt guide. If Only I could LD good enough to find mine.

I finaly had a LD! :grin:
I was in my house, about to eat and i thought it would be cool to transform my knife into water. Then of course it hit me that this cant possibly be RL, so i did a RC just to make sure and there you go, im lucid :tongue: ! I continued to experiment with waterbending (made my spoon, fork and half ofthe table become water :eek: ) and i remembered the animal clan. So i summoned the pineapple fish which, oddly enough, could fly :grin: . I asked it if im having a LD (just out of curiosity :razz: ) so it said “isnt that obvious? it was about time id say”. :tongue:
The dumbledore ( :eh: ) appeared out of nowhere and asked me to follow him. So i decided to go with the dream and see where it takes me… As i found out Dumbledore has a magic sleigh ( :eek: ) draged by threstals (those bony black horses with creepy wings). I got to meet liam_sw (well his DC anyway) and then we flew off to wissam’s house. He opened the door and looked at us with a :eh: look so we told him who we were. “OH MY GOD!! YOU’RE SD! AND YOU’RE LIAM!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” :woo:
Hehe… we started talking about LDing and playing with wissams cats (he had 5 baby kittens :yes: ) while experimenting with super powers and the pineapple fish (which - as i found later on - could create pineapples out of water :lol: ). Then i tried playing the piano to see what it’s like but everything kept changing place so it was impossible :tongue: .
I cant remember that well what happened after that, i think i either had a FA or woke up but the LD was quite long. Yaaay my first proper LD in so long :content: .
SD gives pineapples - which were given to her by pineapple fish - to everyone :cool:
:nuu: :ebil:

Well done SD :grin: .

You even met a pineapple fish :tongue: .

Heheheh very nice LD :smile: Add it to your LD counter in your profile :smile:

Rodrigo has 25 and counting :smile:

Next time, let’s try asking more clan-wise information

Nice job S_D !
And like rodrigo said, next time try to talk more about the AC, + other related stuff :razz:
Still though… NICE!

You should tell Q about that, we made some prgress :smile:

Nice Job S_D! pretty lucky there

accepts the pineapple and throws it at his head to get him an LD

Congrats, S_D! :smile:

Yesterday morning I had 2 LD’s!! :grin: I used WBTB and went to sleep in the living room instead of my bed when I woke up. I told myself I’d recognize I’m dreaming (like MILD? without visual) After I woke up from the first LD about an hour and a half later, I went back to my room and fell asleep again to have the 2nd.

I wasn’t 100% lucid, I think in both although I actually had some control! I forgot about the AC except for one part where I was running on all fours and trying to turn into a dog. My legs felt different, but then I stopped running. At the end of both before I woke up there was a wolf and I petted it, but that’s Rodrigo’s department. Maybe it could’ve been a spirit guide? I didn’t summon it.

I did get to have some cool powers like making green fire, money, and a sportscar appear out of nowhere. I tried flying, but I could only hover above the ground barely while flapping my arms. I did do a backstroke in the air and collided into some people because I didn’t look where I was going. XD I was only maybe 3 or 4 feet off the ground.

Although I did have good recall (for me) on the 6th and the 9th… and on the 9th it contained animals, I were not close to lucidity. But on the 12th (I’m starting to see a pattern o.o) I woke straight up from a dream, right at the moment when I said to myself “this is a dream, metal plates don’t bleed” (I’m typing it up now… You can read it in a few minutes in my DJ) I felt the dream fade and I were like, “This is a dream, I want to stay asleep, this is a damn dream! I could turn myself into an animal or something” I woke up and I actually were a bit frustrated…

What?
Who are you ?

nice job karuni,
I WILD ed the other day, i’ll just make keep it short, i had a dream where rodrigo (as a wolf) came up to me and said something about the animal clan like " when are we getting that animal badge" and i said " im not sure" and then i woke up lol i never realised

Just a falcon flying here and there!I just stopped by after some time!
MOuRning Soul oF
A LudiCrOus Number

Maybe we should keep an complete member list in the first post?

~Memberlist~

1. ouvres tes yeux, Barn Owl
  2. Hamedo, Siberian White Tiger
  3. kT4all, Fox
  4. Rodrigo, Wolf
  5. painocus, Dragon
  6. HebrewB, Penguin
  7. Karuni, Siberian Husky
  8. Slinking_Ferret, Ferret
  9. hk-50, Raven
  10. Seishi , Snake
  11. liam_sw, White Lion
  12. Queen SD, Pineapple Fish
  13. Aikho, Grizzly Bear
  14. phantom_lover_4ever, Llama
    –. Chessdude?
    –. Dawn’sDeath?

That sounds like a good idea. And if they come back and they wondered what happened they can just re-join only if they can stay active.

Okay here goes… :grin:
Last night i dreamt that i was in some weird place which looked like a castle but i knew was my school :yes: . Our teacher had us writing all over the boar “i will have a LD tonight” x100 times (i have no idea how it fit there it just did) and at the beginning i had completely ignored the dream sign, UNTILL… the pineapple fish appeared (yes it could fly as usual) and asked me “are you missing something?” so i looked at the board, then at the fish and realised im dreaming (did a RC to make sure as well) :content: . I thought about the animal clan and asked the fish what we should do but the only things i remember is “you must find the lost warrior… some text missing… the cookies” - dont ask, i have weird dreams :razz: . Oooo and then i also rememberd the 6th LD task and tried slowing down the fish but instead i ended up speeding it up and having the whole class jump around in circles singing in that high voice you get when you fast farward a song :lol: . That was fun! :grin:
So that’s about it for now… :nuu: :ebil:

Nice Job SD!! Tell Q, that we have made some progress… or should I?

And karuni… Of course we’re using your badge! :smile:

Anyways, i guess I’ll tell Q :razz: :content:

:yay:
Hehe animal clan actualy does help with LDs - now everytime i see a fish i do a RC :lol: