Another Message

This dream wasn’t as cheery as the other two have previously been, as a matter of fact this was based in pure speculation of what I’m not smart enough to understand. Which in itself suggests the metaphysical. What I’m going to cover in this post is purely speculation and I’m not going to try to enforce the ideas I’ve been told on you. Instead of going into the details of the dream I will give you all the message Ciera gave me, it goes a little something like this:

“There are three levels of consciousness, of course there are different terms that cover the same meaning, but I’m putting this into terms you can understand. You are speaking to me on the second level of consciousness, a dimension that you could say geometrically bisects what’s real to you and what isn’t real, creating two different dimensions that you perceive as one dimension. Simply talking to me is interacting with yourself on an inter-dimensional plane of existence. So, if you think about it, in this state that you perceive as ‘lucidity’ everything you think can and will exist, because this is what you could say is the midpoint of that bisection that splits the two inter-dimensional planes of consciousness. In your life span, I will try to show you what I can about these three levels of consciousness and even attempt to allow you to interact with the third level of consciousness. I will attempt to explain my existence within yourself and my base source of knowledge, which is your perception of the conjoined consciousness of the human species. Everything that the human race knows I know. The difficulty lies in passing this information onto you.” That’s most of what I remember from what she told me. Any ideas? Thoughts? This is incredibly interesting and I may take her up on her offer to teach me about these “three levels of consciousness” she’s telling me about. Remember to take this with a grain of salt because I’m not sure if what she’s saying is fact. It may be, it may not be, this is purely speculation and I want your thoughts on it. This is by far the best dream I’ve had with her.

Wow… I have to find my SG after reading this :smile:

The whole concept is very interesting, one point that rang a bell for me was the quote “everything the human race knows, I know.” To me that makes me think of the 100th Monkey effect… Here’s a link if you haven’t heard of it before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

Anyway, there has been speculation that this can be extended to humans and there is this sort of global consciousness which everyone is connected by. So maybe your Spirit Guide has access to this global consciousness :tongue:

This is all speculation of course :content:

Well, more information about the dream and more details are starting to come back to me the more I reflect on that conversation. I remember saying something about achieving access to a “fourth” dimension in my life time.

“When you’re ready, the fourth dimension will wait for you. The fourth dimension is where everything you could ever want to happen will happen, if you want it to happen. All of human history revolves around our interaction with this dimension, most of what you’ve been told of your species simply is not true.” I tried to comprehend this and stated my doubts about her explanation, she in turn actually got mad at me. I felt the pureness she usually held become more taint and dark. Her eyes got an odd red glow to them and she focused her stare at me even harder.

“Why must you question me? I am the accumulation of all you know and you dispute me! Such arrogance, I will only give you this warning once, do not take what I am teaching you lightly. I expect you to treat this topic and this knowledge with respect!” This is the only other piece of information I’ve retained from the dream. I’ve decided not to make a whole different topic of it and just post it here.