Any advice

I am 15 years old and a beginner to lucid dreaming and i wasnt to pick an induction technique and stick with it for possibly the rest of my life so I master it. I dont want to jump around between different techniques. Any suggustions?

I think I am leaning towards WILD because it seems like you can really master it and have LD at will but all I’ve heard is people getting SP from WILD.

I had never WILDed before, then last night i did and had 18 LDs. I usually just use MILD though, because It seems to work better for me.

The whole thing is personal preference though, so if you say you are leaning toward WILD, I would just stick with that, and master it, and then move on to other things.

18…seems a little doubtful

bendrummin- I took like 5 naps at like 3 in the morning, and had 2 lds per dream, they all lasted about 5 mins.

After that I went to sleep and was lucid all night, resulting in the other 8 LDs.

WILD is good b/c it’s one of the closest methods for “LD on demand.” I’d at least give the other ones a try before you commit your life to it though. :wink: