Any more pointers?

Ive been trying WILD for probably a week or two straight now, and had been trying MILD a few months ago before i stopped… Im reading more and more that it is the motivation that does the trick, so im gonna start up a journal, and start doing RC’s all the time…

My problem is i dont think i dream most nights… I know i read somewhere, probably on this forum that you do dream every night, but really, some times i dont think i do…

I have seen HI once or twice…

Also, i cannot handle going to sleep with the lucid dreaming mp3… I just cant fall asleep with the music on, and sometimes WILD doesnt let me sleep either… So if anyone has any advice for me i would be thankful :content:

Info on WILD.

Info on MILD.

Info on HI.

You’ve probably already seen these (the first two at least), but I added them here anyway. :grin: You can start a DJ in the Dream Diary section of the forum if you wish. Yes, you do dream most nights (if not all, though that’s most likely the case), the problem is remembering them. Once you start up a DJ and log fragments you’ll see your recall get better. :smile:

I don’t use mp3s myself, they’re too uncomfortable, but with WILD it’s all a matter of being sleepy enough in the first place. Do you use the counting method? That never worked for me, so I use a tweaked version. :content: Feel free to PM or IM me if you’re interested.

–Wolbeh :wolf:

Well, the dream journal i think im gonna start one up in the forum cuz i dont like my handwriting, and writing in general… I want to learn WILD because it seems like the best, and most efficiant way of becoming Lucid…
I dont use any methods for WILD… I just focus on the dark and hope that eventually i will see some HI… someitmes i do but i dont remembe rmuch past that… its hard to keep conscious…

any methods or tips anyone could recommend for WILD would help alot… ill post on how my LDing goes after a while of RC and DJ…