AP question...

Astral projection IS NOT A DREAM. In a LD you are in a dream, in a world created by your sub concious.
In a OBE you are NOT in your sub concious creation. Your conciousness has left your body. You are in another plane.
Believe it or not I don’t care, it is real.

yes kit, i belive its real aswell! and theres no way you can be harmed in the astral, things can scare you at most. but not harm you

I beleive it to an extent, i mean i beleive that you are really leaving your body and i beleive you really can explore (but i do beleive it can be a LD)

Yes. I do believe you can have a LD that is an AP, or someone having one in their drem basically.

But a real AP is nothing like a LD. I just get frustrated when people say they don’t believe in something, because if you don’t believe why mention it?

Besides, its offensive to people who do AP when people say it isn’t real :wink:

Im not saying i dont beleive it, i do beleive in AP

@yougamer
Cord is extendable, more experience with OoBE’s makes you able to extend silver cord. Experienced OoBErs are able to move really far away.

That’s thing I am not sure about. Like I wrote, If something happened to you during OoBE, you won’t be able to tell us about it.

And I have to mention that I didn’t wrote that I’m sceptic about OoBE thing. But I hate when people says for example that LD is not a dream, but soul moves into another plane, that is kind of astral playground. You cannot pull everything under astral-thing. LD happens ONLY and ONLY in brain, no soul, conciussnes, or anyway you want to call it moves anywhere.

I believe OoBE is able to reach, but I am staying so far away from that as I can. It’s better not to play with things, you cannot fully understand. This is not playing with fire - this is playing with death. I heard that some people after clinical death saw themselves from above - it’s like OoBE, but then cord was propably broken. You are not fully safe during it, because if something happened, you can phisically die. That is horrible possibility.

This is way I look on world - You cannot be sure of anything, as long you don’t just know. So I cannot say “God does not exists”, because I just don’t know it. I can guess so, but I will never be sure. Never, until I die. So it’s better not to anger things you are not sure about. Just because you may be wrong.

EDIT:
Ah, I forgot to mention that I also heard that while OoBEing you can meet creatures that feeds by your fear. Doesn’t seems too friendly? It’d be worse if you had problems with returning to body.

But you cannot just not return to body, until something bad happens. Faster or slower, but you will return, this is not a problem.

hello duck! i appreiciate your opinions!

so far, with my AP’s ive had no harm done to me. And people who can see themselfs having a surgery are having an OBE, but there cord IS NOT broken, or else it would mean there dead, why would the surgeons do surgery on a dead person?
Astral projection has been done for many centuries , Lots of monks do it, and in ancient china aswell.This has bee practiced for thousands of years.And i have yet to hear someone being PHYSICALLY hurt.And yes you can meet creatures, mostly only in the lower astral plane. They can only scare you, not break your cord.You go to the astral plane everynight, (we are just not concious at that time) has anything bad happened to you? I do belive LD’s are dreams. LD’s and AP’s are different things.And its not our soul that is in the astral plane. its one of our subtle bodies (we have seven). The silver cord only breaks after you die in the physical plane.You cannot die in the astral! An astral projection is a spiritual experiance , and nothing can harm you there.

well, thats my veiw on AP!

You can not be harmed in OBE as far as I’m aware. The few OBE’s I’ve had nothing has harmed me, and I don’t even see my silver cord. I have had something try to scare the crap out of me, but its different then when you’re physical. Knowing that nothing can hurt you makes it easy to not feel fear when in that state. As for things that feed off your fear, I’ve never heard of such a thing.

I wondered about that one. But I was saying abut clinical death, people saw not only themselves, but aslo surgeons trying to revive them. But what about succesful surgerys ? I have no bigger clue. Maybe it’s a soporific gas ? It causes interesting effects.

One of LD4all members did WILD while falling asleep after that gas, how unbelieveable it sounds. He (She ? sorry !) was just seeing blue numbers passing on pink backgrounds. Dreamer was also only a viewer of that.

about creatures that are feeding by fear: I heard that one, but I look on it bit sceptically. I guess it’s just cretures that wants to scare you. However, it’s not nice to meet any of them.

BTW, have anyone wondered what is going to happen after death ? Do you think it’s able to create new cord to another body? Or body is borning with a cord, searching for it’s second end ? Or something other happens ? Creatures are able to hurt you them ? Kill you ? But already died!

Yes it would be a terrifying experiance meeting those creatures! Well im sure no one knows whats going to happen after you die, Robert bruce suggested we go into the astral plane, without a silvercord… creatures cant harm you there. After you leave your astral body you move on to the next plane. You keep going this until you reach the “Adi” Plane. Which is where you will meet loved ones who have died and eventually be reincarnated.

Thats R.B’s thoughts… i dont totally agree with him though!

can someone or somthing enter my earthbound body while im obe-ing ??

Short and to the point: No.

When you OBE or AP it is only your consciousness that leaves your body for the astral body, your spirit or soul (or whatever you wish to call it) remains in your body.

OBE & AP are no more dangerous than normal everyday life. Nothing can possess you or enter you in any way.

However if it would make you feel more comfortable, you could always draw a circle of protection around you before starting to OBE/AP. Imagine a white lights emanating from your body, expanding it slowly out to about 3ft from your physical body in all directions and know that nothing but your own astral body and consciousness can pass into the circle.

i´ve heard about these cretures ya´ll speak of
i belive they exist here and in the AP

I had this dream once i was in a broke down city barricated windows with timber, no people were there only dark green creatures that came to me, i was very scared but they didn´t do anything to me, they gave me some weed and told me that would relax me so it did and then they took my hands and and stroke their fingers across it, rub their hands on them selfs, smell them and they were very pleased like they fed of it
it waz freaky

How do you know the difference between an OBE and an LD about OBEing? They might be the same thing. I would try it but I admit that the thought of parting my soul from my body does sound dangerous. When science has proved these either true or false - Put someone in a room and let them OBE, in the room next to the OBE’r have an assortment of objects on a table. When the OBE’r returns have them describe what they saw - then I will believe that OBEing is more than a dream.

the other time when i was trying to have a lucid dream i had a FA but at the time i didnt know till i reflected…anyways i woke up like at 3 o clock and i tried WILD so i relaxed my body and told myself that i would remember that i was dreaming so then i went int SP and i tried to get up then i saw that my left leg was coming out of my real left leg so i tried to get out of my body but i felt that i was stuck.

so can any1 tell me if i was about to have an OBE with the fact that i was in a FA??? :confused:

There was an article in internet recently, that was about a part of brain, which is responsible for feeling of being in your body. When a doctor stimulated this part of patient’s brain with electricity, the patient felt like seeing himself from outside his body. It was said, that this part of brain may also be responsible for having OBEs, it would be just like when doctor stimulated patients brain.
I don’t believe that you leave your body during an OBE. I think, that it is rather a specific kind of LD, and it also happens only in your brain. The scientific researches seem to confirm that theory.

Then how do people see things out of their body?
My thoughts on death and OOBEs:
We have one body. A body has two parts. A soul, the thing in us that makes us be us and not clones of each other (in terms of personality) and a body, or what our soul is born into. Our soul operates our brain, telling it what to do in terms of free will. God gave us free-will, and free-will is our soul. So he gave us our souls. When we have an OOBE, our body is completely relaxed so our soul can wander freely without having to go and babysit our clunky bodies. (I have experienced the feeling of having two bodies. The soul is much more easier to think in and you feel very free. This comes natural to me and is NOT an OOBE) So that’s why we can leave our bodies. When we die, our soul is unburdened by that ugly body (no offense lol) and we can leave Earth and go to heaven. Ghosts are most likely those idiots who want to stay behind and not go to Heaven or Hell (respectively)

As far as I know, there is no well-proven case of seeing things out of their body.
During OOBE, people often see environment ALMOST as it looks IRL, with some details changed - pieces of furniture being not where they should be or something like that. Some people try to explain it in some weird ways, but I think this is an argument, that you see what your mind creates, not what is really there.

Not proven, there was no experiments like that. But I read that there was a man who had a dental plate. During operation, he had clinical death. In this time he had OoBE. While reanimating, one of nurses taken out dental plate. Man was succesfully reanimated. When he was back conscious he knew which nurse ask for his dental plate.

Luck ?

I was talking about cases like this. You read about it. But can you find any other sources, confirming that this event really took place? I also heard or read many stories like this one, but how can I be sure, that they are true?